Chapter 16 Hermione

So I just learned that Emma Watson is retiring... I'm a little sad... So um... Heres a Chapter to make me feel better...

Harry's POV:
I slept better then I have in years. It was strange. I just had a feeling something good was gonna happen today... I don't know...

When everyone was awake and in the great hall.

I saw Draco had brought his dragon Stuffed animals with him. A few other students also had the prizes out from yesterday.

I was eating a tiny bit of a apple trying not to puke when suddenly I heard foot steps stop right before me.

"Can I talk to you?" I turn around to see Hermione behind me looking guilty.

"Sure-" I say alittle afraid of what she wanted standing up following her as she walked out of the Great Hall.

"I wanted to say sorry." She said as she looked at him tears glittering in her eyes. Suddenly I hug her tightly and she starts sobbing. "Im so so sorry Harry! I didn't stop Ron.... I'm so sorry!" She says I hug her a little tighter and she puts her head on my shoulder like we did while dancing at tent.

"Shhh Mione I don't blame you... Its fine" Harry says pulling back a bit to look her in the face. She smiles a bit. Then she says something Harry was not expecting

"So~ have you and Malfoy kissed!" She says giggling the tears on her face sleeping down and drying. I pushed her lightly in a joking way just happy to have her back.

265 word... Like I said at the beginning this is all because Emma is now Retired from acting so she can spend more time with her boyfriend. I'm alittle sad but like... I'm happy that's she's happy but that doesn't mean I'm not sad she's retired... Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter bye!
-Alex