1(part one)

Welcome to my head🤸🏽‍♀️

I wake up-

.

.

.

.

Damn it I woke up again...why do I do this to myself, I get out of bed and go to bathroom. I look in the mirror, pink, faded hair and smudged eyeliner, yep thats me alright.. My eyes wander to my cabinet, I open it. Pfft- how ironic would it be if I overdosed on anti depressants? Its funny to me, probably won't be so funny to my mother....ill put them in my bag just incase...

I grab my make up wipes and wipe off my messed up eyeliner, I cry every night and can't be bothered to wash my face first. Make up or no make up today? Nah to day feels different, if I die today I'm gonna do it looking like a cartoon villain's side kick at least. My rooms messy as hell, but if I clean it I might stumble upon memories from the incident I don't feel like crying right now, later. Walking to school is hell, the Kids,on my block just love to make 'hot topic' jokes or say ' yo leave her alone one day she's gonna shoot this joint up and your gonna be the first ones'

 fvckin idiots, I hate this town. Everyone here are conservative white people, the type to 'pray the gay away' good thing I go to school in the town over. I'd kill to move there. No white boys who say the n-word in every sentence, no old not-so-wise women yelling at you to seek help through jesus and nothing to remind me of the incident. Should I rob that 7-11? No..Lydia works there. Lydia is my only friend..or rather the only person who will talk to me, everyone else thinks I'm crazy. Some random guy my age runs up to me "Hey! I noticed your uniform, we go to the same school" I take off one of my ear phones "cool?" Who the hell.. "I'm Dylan I'm new" no shit Dylan "Quinn" I hold out my hold for him to shake it and he does. Lydia comes rushing out the 7-11. "Sorry I'm late Q I had to grab some things" she shows me her pocket to reveal 2 no 3 twenty dollar bills

Dylan looks and obviously has no intention of snitching, Lydia notices him and says "Yo your Mr and Mrs Hamptons kid, yeah?" He nods his head "thats me"  ah yes- the Hamptons. The richest motherfuckers to walk this earth. They set up BLM protests every other week and teach a wellness and health class at my school. The perfect family right? Wrong. Mr Hampton is cheating with his secretary and it seems like everyone but Mrs Hampton and Dylan know. Aside from that, some people from the town I live in come here to get their nails done or play in the nice parks, bringing their racism with them. I have witnessed Mrs Hampton being called the n-word while Mr Hampton Was 'on the phone'. God I hate that man.

"Yo earth to Q, where'd ya go?" Lydia says waving her hand in front of my face. Dylan chuckles "we lost you for a second" I look at my phone 'Nosebleed' is playing, nice. I notice the time, " We have 45 minutes  Until we have to get to class" Dylan perks up "I know a spot" 

We've only been walking for 4 minutes and my legs Hurt. Wearing these big ass shoes probably wasn't the smartest choice, Lydia notices and says "yeah, thats what happens when you wear 6 and a half inch platforms" I swear she can read my mind...

we get there and I see cliff, nice view. I wanna jump off it but the fall wouldn't kill me so no...We spend our time eating snacks Lydia had and joking about everything.

OH FUCK

its her...

Its Vivian

No

Nonononononononononononono

I have to hide- but where

I jump off the cliff

...this is gonna Hurt like a bitch

Ow!

Don't scream dont scream don't scream

Vivian is the chick that witnessed the incident... 

She watched me kill my dad...

TO BE CONTINUED BC IM A BITCH