benny's adventure team !

characters arent mine !!

________________________________

"Wake up !!"
You quickly get up, surprised to see Paimon floating in front of you.
"Paimon..?" you say as you rub your eyes
"You have to do your daily commissions.. its already 11AM !!"
In shock, you get out of bed and freshen up. You head outside, and Monstadt seems pretty busy. As you get outside, you see pigeons on the bridge again. You try to ignore them, but instead you chase them away.
You look at the daily commissions list in your adventurers handbook, and get to work. Unfortunately, you get badly injured while fighting a mitachurl. You were tired already, but you had to get things done.
Finally, your last commission was done, and you could relax. You head into the peaceful and beautiful forest to find a place to rest.
While doing so, you come across Bennett. He seemed excited to see you.
"Hii !" He exclaimed, waving.
"Hi, what are you doing here ?"
"Mm.. just adventuring.. Oh, lets adventure together !"
"Great idea. Can we.. rest first, though ?"
Bennett agrees, and you both lay down under a tree. The area was so peaceful, all you could hear was the birds chirping. You fall asleep and you dont realize Bennett is hugging you and playing with your hair.
"you are.. beautiful."
You wake up and find him in the same spot as before, a small bruise on his leg.
"What happened there ?"
"Wellllll, hilichurls came, it was probably just my luck.."
As you look around, you see a beautiful forest and decide to run in with no context at all. Bennett was surprised, but he smirked and chased after you. He found you near a big tree with beautiful leaves. You both start to laugh as you collapse on the floor, looking up at the sky. He slowly gets up, but quickly lies back down again to avoid a flying rock. You suggest that you should go deeper into the forest, and he agreed. You find a domain and complete the challenges with him, and overall you had a good time. You hang out under the same spot again, laughing. It was already 6pm and you haven't finished your commissions yet, which brought you to a sudden panic. Bennett said that he'd help you with them, so you were relieved and grateful.
Though the commissions weren't as bad of a problem, you felt worn out. Panting, you collapse and take deep breaths, then slowly close your eyes.
You wake up again to find Bennett laying next to you. He then gets up and smiles. You run off into the forest, but unfortunately, he loses you.
He quickly panics, trying his best to find you. His bladder was full already, and this was a bad problem. This was like torture to him, His bladder aching badly each step he took. He yells your name and you try to follow his voice.

His bladder was about to burst. Could this be happening now ? Is it a dream ? His hand flew down to his crotch and suddenly you heard him groan.
You look over at him from afar, and you see him doing somewhat of a potty dance. You feel bad and want to help him, but you don't want to bother him.
You see a small stream of pee running down his leg, and he tears up.
A rock hits Bennett's head. He gets distracted and moves his hands from his crotch to hold his head, then realizing the big mistake he made. Piss then rushed out of him, full-force, onto the grass and soaking through his pants. You cover your mouth in complete shock, and so does Bennett. His eyes widen, and tears fall out of his eyes as he still does the potty dance, trying his best to keep holding it. Eventually he gives up, letting the pee soak everything. Loud hissing was heard, along with Bennett's grunts of frustration as he tried to hold it back.
"J-just my luck.."
The stream comes to an end, and he starts to full-on SOB. He wipes his tears while sniffling, sad. You run to him and hug him from behind. He hugs you back, glad to see you. He cries into your arms, humiliated to have wet himself at the age of 16.
You hear footsteps, somebody was approaching. Venti shows up with a concerned look after he glances at Bennett. Bennett sort of hid behind you, not wanting anybody to see him. Venti sees the mess, walks over to him and pats his back.
"Its ok, this happened to me yesterday.. Don't tell though, you and traveler are the only ones that know !"
Bennett feels somewhat better,
"Still as unlucky as ever, though.."