E2e

[Ok but DH looks so pretty :) love him]

——
Haechan stayed over at Renjun's for the remainder of the night.

"It's good to cry it all out now so I won't have to hear you cry while I try to sleep." Renjun tried to comfort the younger but it just made him cry more.

"Could you tell me what happened? Did you fight with Mark again?" Renjun lifted Donghyuck's head so he'd face him.

"Yeah," he sniffled "but something even worse happened, Renjun. He really doesn't love me anymore." The boys voice trembled and he put his head in his arms.

Normally what would happen between Mark and Haechan was that they'd fight, Haechan would give Mark some space and time to think, and then he'd come back to fix things between the two of them.

'Was he sleeping with her every time I gave him space?' Haechan thought of multiple scenarios of when they'd fight.
"-Chan?"
Haechan snapped back to reality.
"Yeah?"

"Tell me what he did." Renjun softly asked
Donghyuck didn't know how Renjun would react if he told him but he did trust him not to overreact.

"He slept with another woman." He bawled.

The olders eyes widened.
He got up and walked toward his phone.
"N-no! Don't call Mark, Renjun!"
"I'm calling over Jeno. I need to know if he knew about this." He growled.

Mark and Jeno are best friends even though Mark had been being a dick lately. They've been friends since they were children so they tell each other everything.

Renjun had to make Jeno think everything was fine so he'd come over.
(Italics is Jeno)

"Hey what's up?"
"Babe please come over! I miss you right now." Renjun gushed trying to act as normal as possible.
"Yeah, I'll be there in a few."

Renjun hung up.
"Now we wait." Renjun smirked at Haechan.

———-

10 minute time skip :p

———-

They heard rustling at the door, clarifying it was indeed Jeno. Renjun opened the door and forcefully grabbed the tall mans wrists, closing the door at the same time.

Renjun looked outraged and there's very few situations that make him this way.

"Jeno, tell me what the fuck is going on with Mark and Haechan. Tell us what we don't know." The smaller hissed still holding his wrist, tightly.

Jeno's once smiley face dropped.

"Oh shit." He saw Haechan with a blanket over his head and tissues everywhere.

"Sit the fuck down." Renjun ordered.

"Yes, ok." Jeno obliged

Jeno sat next to the crying boy.

He continued while looking at Donghyuck.

"Haechan, I'm so sorr-"

"I SAID EXPLAIN NOT APOLOGIZE." The smaller snapped.

Both of them flinched [lol]

"Mark really hasn't given me all the details yet, but I can tell you what he has said to me so far." He paused for validation and Renjun nodded.

"Mark has been doing this for awhile-"

Sobbing could be heard by the boy next to him.

Jeno pinched his nose which was a sign of him getting frustrated. Probably cause the two boys kept cutting him off. Still he continued to explain.

"S-sorry, continue."

The older sighed.

"He told me that he sometimes purposefully argue with you to sleep with someone."

Renjun was shocked by mark's behavior.

"How long?" Said the younger

"A year. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't want to get caught up in your relationship problem-"

"Why would you make Haechan suffer like this? Now he has wasted years of his life with a man who doesn't love him!" Renjun yelled. He was furious. Why wouldn't Jeno tell his boyfriend?

"Can I even trust you anymore? Why would you keep this from me?"

"Don't do this right now, Renjun. He's my best friend and it was none of our business!"

"Haechan's business is my business too!" The smaller yelled.

"I'm gonna sleep." The voice was coming from the guest room.

"Haechan, if you need anything come to my room!"

"Yeah, g'night."

When they knew Haechan was inside the room, they argued.

"I cannot believe you, Jeno. If you told us earlier, Haechan would've been able to leave without this much damage." Renjun whispered.

"What did you expect from Mark? You expected them to be happy when they fight almost everyday?"

"No. I expected Mark to be mature and loyal. You know what Haechan is thinking right now? He's thinking of how he wasted 5 years with someone who in the end, cheated on him!"

Jeno scoffed.

"Mark? Mature and loyal? Those two-"

Ding

Donghyuck's phone went off.

—————

A/n -

It's 3am sorry for the bad writing I will fix it later on. I know the ending of this chapter was rushed but it was boring and I wanted it to end lol. Anyways Stan txt and nct for not only clear skin, but a happiness boost :D