~Prologe~ °Just The Beginning°

°Young Bakugous Pov°
I finally got away from my friends I guess that's what their called, as they have been following the whole damn day it was annoying. I continued to walk into the forest taking in the scenery. Minding my own business I really wasn't paying attention. I then heard a sound. I looked over to the sound and walked closer. As I got closer I saw a tall figure. I got low and watched as the figure moved around. After waiting for awhile I jumped onto the figures back.

"Gahhh!!" I heard as we fell to the ground.
"E-Eh what the??" The mystery figure sat up as they looked back. I looked up to meet beautiful eyes. The mystery figure reached back to get me off which worked and they put me down and turned around.
"A wolf pup? Why you out here" ??? Asked. I looked up and saw he was a male but I have never seen his kind before.
"Non of your business!" I said.
"Why did you Pounce on me I'm not food" ??? Said.
"I know your not food! I just never seen your kind before what are you?" I asked curious.
"I'm a Vampire" ??? Said. When he talked I saw that he had sharp teeth.
'So this is a Vampire ive heard stories but never seen one'

"Whats your name?" ??? Asked.
"Eh?! Why do you want to know!" I yelled.
"Just curious, its not like imma hurt you or something" ??? Answered.
"Katsuki Bakugou" I said.
"Nice name, im Shoto Todoroki" ??? said. He stood up and stretched.
"Well I'll best be on my way" Todoroki said as he started to walk away. I saw him walking away but I got up to follow him. He scents me and stopped in his tracks.
"Why you following me?" Todoroki asked.
"No reason!" I said. Todoroki shook he's head and continued to walk. As I followed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Some time has past since these 2 have meet. Ever since then Bakugou and Todoroki meet up a lot. Todoroki would tell Bakugou stories and so much more. They liked talking to each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------
°Young Bakugous Pov°
"Todo!" I yelled while running towards him. Todoroki turned around and looks at me.
"These are you for" I said. I holded out some flowers towards him. I looked away. Todoroki smiled as he took the flowers I had for him.
"Thank you" Todoroki said still smiling.
"Your welcome you Bastard" I said as I looked at him.

°Todorokis Pov°
A smile appeared on my face as I smelled the flowers Bakugou got me. 'He sure is something'
I looked at him playing in the grass as I watched him.
'I feel the need to protect him and to make sure nothing happens to him. Maybe just maybe when he gets older I can call him mine'
I smiled as I saw him having a lot of fun. When he runs over to me. I ruffled his hair as he's tail wagged.

"Hey! Stop You Bastard!!" Bakugou yelled.
"Aw but it looks like you like it tho" I said.
"NO I DONT!" Bakugou yelled pouting. I laughed at his reaction as we went off with the rest of our day before we have to depart.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Years have pasted since they hanged out. Bakugou is now older. He has grown a lot since they have first meet. They have both learned so much about each other through out these years and even start to feel something more towards each other.

But one day changed their lives forever...