Chapter 17: My Beautiful Daughter

•Unknown's P.O.V:

I walk to the front of the house, "TWIGGY! I'm going out!" I yell before walking out of the house.

I get into my car and I drive to a flower shop.

I park the car hitting the locks twice on the remote, making the car beep telling me it's locked.

I walk into the shop, earning a few strange looks.

"I'd like a dozen roses," I say to the girl behind the counter.

"What color?" She asks getting up and leading me over to them.

"Red please," I say.

"That'll be $20," she says as she picks up a bouquet and walks back over to the counter.

I pull a fifty out of my wallet, "Keep the change," I tell her as I take the flowers and I take them out to the car.

I set them carefully in the front passengers seat and I drive with a smile on my face.

•Chris's P.O.V:

I sigh as I sit down on my bed.

"We'll see her in a few days," I hear Ricky say and I look up to see him hanging in the doorway of my room.

"I know man. I just feel so bad about what happened to her at the concerts," I say sighing.

"I did see someone watching her the entire time. He was the one who yelled for the dicks to get off of her. He looked so familiar..... But I can't put a name to it," he says as he comes to sit down next to me.

"You saw him too?" I ask Ricky.

He nods, "He even smiled at me. Hey did the concert get videoed?" Ricky asks.

"I think so. But they stopped after we stopped singing," I say blowing some hair out of my face.

"That's a shame," Ricky says and I hear a drunken scream come from outside of my door.

"I bet you $10 it's Ryan," I say smiling.

"$10 it's Balz," Ricky says accepting my challenge.

We look in the hallway. And it's Balz pulling Ghost's hair. "I win," Ricky says smiling and I hand him a ten dollar bill.

"Get some sleep man. Your eyes are sunk into your head," Ghost says before kicking Blaz in the nuts and running into his room.

I nod my head and I walk into my room falling asleep on top of the covers.

•Dessa's P.O.V:

My entire body aches. My legs are bruised and my arms are too.

Ash just left to get some sleep. Though it's only 7 in the morning.

I hear a knock on my door, "Come in," I say weakly. And my jaw drops at who it is.

•Unknown's P.O.V:

I park the car and I grab the flowers before getting out of the car.

I lock the car before walking in the automatic doors.

"May I help you?" A man sitting behind the reception desk asks.

"Yes I'm looking for my daughter. Dessa Mae Warner," I say smiling hiding the flowers behind my back.

"I need to see a form of identification,"he says and I show him my ID. "Take the elevator down that way. Fifth floor. Room 578," he says pointing.

I thank him and I head off in that direction.

Once the elevator stops I step out in search of her room. Once I find it I knock, "Come in," she says with a weak voice.

I open the door and her jaw drops.