A/N

Okay, soo~.... this is my first story and this isn't like the books or the movies because it's inspired by a fanfiction I read and no, I don't remember what it was called but I wished I did so, sorry. So I am just gonna explain real quick. If you don't want to read this and you get confused, it's not my fault.

So~ Percy, as a child, found out that he could control water but didn't tell anyone, and over time, he learned to hide his aura and decrease it so it is on par with a child of a minor god. He also learned how to control mist. When he got to school Percy was really quiet and didn't talk to any of the students but he was smart and had a book around him most of the time (before you even type, oh what about him being dyslexic or something like that, he found out he could read greek so he got copies of books in greek k. And yes he still did get into fights.) but when he goes to camp he will start to act dumb (He's still friends with Grover don't  worry, although Grover wont be mentioned much in later chapters) Percy when no one was around he would walk to the pool and just practice with his powers and see what the extent of them were. When it was early like 3:00-4:00 am kind of early he would go to this place in the forest where this river was and where you could see the ocean and this spot where there was nothing but grass and a blanket, books and other things. Percy would go, sit down, and watch the sunrise after studying and doing homework. Then go back to his house once the sun rose, or sometimes he would just go to the beach and sit there watching the stars, then wait for the sun to rise and go back home, change, and go to school. (Also the reason I told you guys this is because he will just randomly be in these places during the story)  Most of the important events that happened in the book and movies like the one where Percy's teacher on the field trip turns into a demon thing (I don't remember the name) and other stuff like that don't change in this story unless I say so or I will just skip over these scenes because I'm being too lazy or don't remember what happened. Also, Percy does end up joining Luke and is a spy like Selina, and instead of the original necklace, Selina had, it's a trident with snakes wrapping around it. Instead of a necklace, Percy has a bracelet, and Luke has earrings. Tyson also joins Percy only because Percy ends up finding him, and now he just follows Percy everywhere, and the same goes for Blackjack. Percy is the first person to find Blackjack, not Luke, so he trusts Luke too and shit like that. Also,  Luke, although he does join Kronos he doesn't bathe in the river, so they just end up leaving Kronos once they realize that he would be worse than the gods. Luke just doesn't like the gods and how the gods treat their kids/them along with the rest of that army.

(P.S. If you do know the name of this fanfic, please tell me so I can add it to the story))