NO. 2

(Kind Sir, choke me😚)

Ahem Anyways...

You awoke from the chirping birds outside the window and the sun poured through your window, filling the room with vibrant golden light. You stretched your arms heavenward, while scanning the room. He wasn't there but you smell a faint scent of food. Your stomach rumbled and you headed towards the bathroom and cleaned yourself.

You exited the room and there you saw Kaeya humming with an apron on and cooking a meal. The pan sizzles made you hungrier. A sweet smile left your lips as you stared at him and admired of how cute and a good husband he is.

"Hey my snowflake, how's your sleep?" He raised his gaze unto you with a charming smile on his lips. "It was good. Especially you're right beside me." You went behind him and your arms wrapped around his waist and you hugged his back. He chuckled and said "Now, now. You're being such a sweet talker. Anyways the food is ready. Sit down, I'll prepare it for us."

You pulled out a chair and sat down. He sat down beside you and placed a plate in front of you. The food was pancake with 3 layers, frosting on top, chocolate syrup and a rose on the side. This simple gesture made your heart flutter. "Happy Valentines, snowflake." Kaeya said and touched your left hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

It made your cheeks burn and you replied "Happy Valentines too, Kaeya."
"Now, eat. I know you're hungry."
You sliced a portion of the pancake and brought it to your mouth and chewed it. The texture of the pancake was incredible and it tastes very nice. While busy eating, you noticed Kaeya wasn't eating but was looking at you the whole time. "Hey, I might melt here." You teased and waved your hand to get his attention. "You're really a messy eater." He laughed, you slightly become embarassed and tried to remove the crumbs on your face.

"Nope you still didn't get it" He said jokingly and pointing on his own lips to demonstrate to you where the mess is. "Let me do it." He leaned in closer, cupped your face and brought it near to his. You felt your heart raising. He licked the corner of your lips and mumbled "Got it." and then seized your soft lips.

His kiss was sweet but also a little bit aggressive. "Mmmn, ahh...Kaeya, lemme eat my pancake." "Can I eat you first?" he asked and softly chuckled. You smacked his shoulder and pulled away, stuffing your mouth with more pancake. He laughed and thought to himself of how cute you are.

A sudden knock on the door is what you hear. Kaeya went and opened the door and a smile spread on his face. "Hello Uncle Kaeya! Happy Valentines! Klee has made you and Lady Y/N letters!" It was that little cute boom-boom girl. Klee.

"Why thank you my dear Klee." Kaeya said and hugged Klee. You stood and went towards them. Klee's face brighten up more when she saw you. "Lady Y/N! Happy Valentines!" You hugged her as well and said "Happy Valentines, Klee. I actually got a present for you. Let me just get it." You went into the cabinet and got a heart-shaped box full of chocolate. You handed it out to her and her smile was from ear to ear.