yours

i woke up in the same position i was last night, he was till holding me, i could feel his breath on my back and i could tell he was still asleep. i slipped out of his arms and went to go take a shower i got out and he was on his phone, he looked at me and gave me the simplest smile. 

V: morning y/n 

Y: good morning vin

V: do you need clothes? 

i nodded my head, he got up got me clothes and handed them to me, he looked at me in the eyes and giggled. 

Y: what *i said smiling* 

V: you look goofy with a towel on your head 

Y: im gonna go change. what are we doing today 

V: we have school in 1 hour.. you're forgetting it's monday 

Y: oh shoot, ill get ready then we're going 

V: ill wait downstairs 

i got ready really fast buy on some slides and went down stairs

V: you ready? i made you toast since i know it's your favorite 

Y: gentleman Vinnie, thank you 

V: y/n wait. before we leave i need to tell you something

Y; what's up * i said while biting my toast*  

V; Y/n i've loved you since you first bumped into me. since the first day i saw you get lost with lea in the middle of the hallway, i've been paying attentions to all the little things that make you happy because i want to make you happy. i want to be with you 24/7 i never want to leave you. That rule was to not make you think i liked you but i've paid attention to everything you do for the past year. I've never felt this way about anyone and over summer you had no idea how much i wanted to text you but i didn't want to seem weak, plus i saw your stories with Marco and you seemed happy so i never said anything. All i want is for you to be happy even if it's without me. i want to see you smile, i don't ever want to see you cry. last night all the things i said meant noting  because i love you so much. The anger boiled up in me when you said you got cheated on because i knew you don't want me fighting anyone so  i let it out on you but i promise you that i will always try to make you happy. I am asking you out but i understand if it's too soon since everything happened yesterday but please im begging you don't leave me.

i got up and hugged him i didn't say anything i hugged and let him hold me in his arms because that's all i needed. 

Y: i love you vinnie 

V: me too y/n you have no idea how much 

Y: i need time vinnie. i promise i won't leave but i need time 

V: that's fine ill wait 

Y: thank you, means a lot