0.3

After a while of looking for Bonnie Bennett Rebekah gave up, she said that she could be anywhere. So we went to the grill instead, where we found none other than the witch we had been trying to find all day.

"Trust her to be here of all places!" Rebekah said in disbelief. We both laughed but then the moment was cut short by Kol, Klaus and Elijah walking into the grill and making their way to the two girls.

"Sister we must talk, about this apparent ghost in our midst" Rebekah looked over to where Aideen was standing. The brothers looked at her in disbelief.

"She's here right now!?" Rebekah nodded and smiled. She then pointed her brothers towards a booth and told Aideen to go with them. She agreed and sat with the brothers. They couldn't see her but they tried to converse with her the best they could. Kol started asking and talking to the air about magic. Although they couldn't hear or see her she could still do magic and got inside their heads. She showed them what growing up in her village as a witch was like. Rebekah had joined them after speaking to the bennet witch.

FLASHBACK...

A series of flashbacks played but this one stuck out to the Mikaelsons...

A seventeen year old Aideen could be seen outside a small cottage. She was surrounded by plants and greenery and there were three boys with the same brown hair and green eyes, the Mikaelsons presumed they were her brothers. The three boys held swords and were play duelling together.

"Silas, could you come and help me please." She asked her elder brother in soft tone.

"No Aideen, that is a woman's job. I am a man and you shouldn't be getting tired anyway all you did was bring some plants back to life." Silas replied in a brooding manner. The three boys laughed. She gave them a look of disgust and stood up. She raised her hand and all three boys fell to the ground, holding their heads in agony. She smirked as they all tried to apologise. She had perfected her magic months ago and now was the most controlled witch in her village.

"A woman is just as capable as a man is, now Silas get on with the gardening." She replied and walked away into the house. A woman with frown lines and brown hair could be seen talking to an older man. A younger boy, around nineteen stood next to them. The older man looking at him in disgust.

" HE IMPREGNATES A HARLOT AND YOU STAND IN MY WAY" he demands. The woman looked petrified. Aideen makes her way up to them and stands by her mother. The mother stands out of the way offering her son an apologetic look. By now the three boys from outside were there as well. Aideen was shocked by the statement and obviously her emotions were apparent on her face, but nevertheless she would not let her father hurt him.

Her father raises his hand to hit the son and the boy flinches but is confused when he hears the noise but feels no pain whatsoever. He turns and sees his younger sister on the floor clutching her cheek. The three prior boys stand in front of their sister as a sign of protection and the fourth boy joins them.

The Mikaelsons could feel every emotion running through her brothers veins. Shock, anger, hurt. it was awful.

The boy went to say something but heard a snap and his fathers body dropped. Everyone gasped except Aideen. They turned around and noticed that she had her hand held up in a curling motion with a look of pure anger on her face.

"YOU MONSTER!" her mother wailed. Aideen fell to her knees and bowed her head in shame; tears rolling down her face. Her brothers neared her, but she screamed and screeched in pain and set off running. They saw her running away from her brothers with a basket in her hands and then they saw her fall to her knees once more.

Their hearts went out to the girl, they couldn't help but relate to her emotional trauma and their horrific childhood with Mikeal

"Please don't let them kill me brothers!" She yelled and preached. 

"We wont, now GO! before they find you, we love you Aideen." One of the brothers said. She nodded, hugged them and left.

It cut to another flashback from that same day...

A young girl with mousey brown hair and sepia coloured eyes, walked through the forest near her village, fingers curled around a basket of roses and eyes leaking warm tears. Little did she know she wouldn't get to lose this pain, or  plant the roses, or that those roses would be the only flowers she would pick for a while. This was due to witches, you see the prophecy is that when two souls are meant to be together, soulmates if you will, doppelgangers will continue to be born, until the blood-line ends or those very souls end up together. This was all thanks to the witches. But this particular doppelganger was a witch herself. A witch who had been brought up being worshipped by witches across her village, and all this was the due to simple fact that she was an ancestor of Amara, a women she looked exactly alike who had died two hundred and fifty years ago. The witches wanted her to die, as said doppelganger was related by blood to her apparent soulmate. But they didn't agree with the fact soulmates could be platonic.

But some witches were selfish. They wanted doppelganger blood for spells and enchantments, so when Aideen was finally alone, they took this as their chance to jump her. They tied her up, and slit her throat, letting the blood drip into many bowls until her veins were empty and her body was cold.

The last feeling Aideen felt was pain, and then an odd sucking sensation. Then she was alone. Thus she entered the other side, which almost acted like a barrier to death for the supernatural. So any vampire, witch or werewolf came here after they died, and stayed there until they found peace. You didn't see many people on the other side, all the ghosts didn't socialise, and stayed in the shadows...