𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱 - 𝐉𝐇

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱
requested by @/my_sunshine_felix on instagram

—————

"have a good day at work, hoonie!". those were just your last words before your typical, cold mafia boyfriend left home that morning and several hours later he still hadn't come back. you knew how busy and hard-working your boyfriend, park jihoon, was but it always worries you when he comes home past midnight.

it wasn't too late into the day, just before the sun was about to set down into the horizon, and you were invited to a house party a few days ago. the party was at your ex boyfriend's, you didn't have any left over feelings for him but the two of you were friends after the break up and after you got your new boyfriend.

you hadn't told jihoon about the party but for the sake of your boredom at home you didn't have a choice. the idea of your mafia boyfriend being jealous wouldn't be the best thing to do but you realised how you hadn't teased him in ages so you decided to text him before leaving.

- y/n's text pov -

 - jihoon's text pov -

 you felt it was all perfect and that the plan was going to be successful

- at the party -

bright, colourful lights lighting up the whole house that anyone walking past could see. people were dancing in partners and hooked on to each other not letting go. as you walked your way through the crowd of people dancing, you spotted your target from across the room.

"oh- y/n! how are you?", your ex was nearly screaming because the music was turned up way too loudly. he pulled you into a hug, a really tight one but it wasn't too comfortable. you wiggled yourself out but he still kept an arm around your shoulders.

"damn, y/n and you literally look so good together...", one of his friends said while watching the both of you. "um, i actually have a boy-", you were about to finish the sentence but once again, your ex cut in again. "i mean, he isn't wrong... we could totally start over again, y/n.", his eyes were deep and staring straight at you, he slowly took his arm off you. "i- i can't do that, i'm going to go see my friends...", you tried to make your escape but he grabbed your arm and lead you to somewhere private.

"(ex's name), what are you doing? we broke up months and years ago!", you tried shouting in your whisper just in case someone outside of the door was listening. "y/n, you know you can't let me go that easily... i don't want to keep being friends.", his words were creepily gentle and he was stepping closer and closer towards you, eventually you were against the wall. trapped.

both of your faces were only centimetres away, you could feel his body warmth and hot breath against your face. all you wanted right now was jihoon and using his power on the creep in front of you. suddenly, your phone started to vibrate. it was definitely jihoon asking me where you were but with your ex too close by there wasn't a chance to pick up the call.

"back off my girlfriend, dude!", jihoon was standing at the door still in his suit, he probably just came straight from work. "excuse me? can't you see me and y/n are trying to have our moment, it's pretty rude to barge into a room when the door is closed...", your ex pulled you next to him, arm around your shoulder again. "y/n, come with me... we need to talk.", jihoon's voice was serious and deep, you hadn't seen him like this ever.

you ran out of your ex's arms but you were just pulled back by the wrist. "i said to let go of my girlfriend! do you really want to do this the hard way?", your boyfriend was now reaching for his back pocket. you never told your ex that jihoon was part of the mafia but if jihoon were to actually pull out his gun now your ex would totally back off any moment and it was just what you wanted. in the next few seconds it was in his hands, in everyone's sight.

"if you can give her back and stay quiet, no one outside of this room will know, if you don't everyone in this house would definitely have the fright of their life. so give my y/n back...", jihoon grabbed your wrist with his free hand and pulled you closer to him while your ex, widened eyes and heavily breathing, letting go of your other wrist with his hands up after.

"goodnight, mr (ex's full name). i hope we don't make the same encounter like this ever again...", jihoon put emphasis on the word "ever" and left the room. "when we get home, we'll have to do a lot to make you learn a lesson. may take the whole night, maybe?", he whispered into your ear as you left the house and walked to his car.

whatever happened that night, stayed between you and jihoon only...