XV

Ezreneth Castle; next morning

Simon, Melody and Seungcheol went out early to check on Hansol and Y/N. To see if they really did seal the bond, there were cases happening that the bride and groom would just put on a fake show.

"Are you sure about this?" Melody questions both Kings. Both men nod.

Simon opens the door carefully. They smile softly.

Y/N was the little spoon with Vernon behind her. His upper right arm as her pillow, the lower arm across her neck to hug her. Her hands on them as she snuggles closer to his arm. His left arm was draped across her waist.

Seungcheol comes closer and fixes the blanket over both their shoulders. He smiles when he sees Hansol pull her body closer to his and he snuggles into her neck.

°

Hansol woke up first. He looks down at Y/N in his chest. She was sleeping so peacefully without a care in the world.

"I'm glad I was able to help you in some sort of way.." He smiles and swats the stray hairs away from her face.

"Hansol, don't.. It's still early." She grumbles sleeping and he chuckles. She buries her face into his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Wake up. You need to feed that little one in your stomach." He pecks her nose and she scrunches them.

"Ugh." She rolls over so that her bare back is facing him. He pulls the sheets up to her neck.

"Come on~ get up already! Sheesh!" He laughs and starts to comb his long fingers through her hair.

"Okay okay." She does an👌 sign but goes back to sleep.

"Seriously, you-"

°

They were now in the dining hall. Three Higher Royals were smiling to themselves.

"You look so happy, Mother. Did something happen?" Hansol smiles at his mom. Sofia looks over and sees that indeed, her parents and Seungcheol are smiling widely.

"How was last night?" Hansol and Y/N violently cough. Their fathers chuckle.

"Was he too rough?" Seungcheol snickers at Y/N. She looks at him with wide eyes.

"Father- we're in front of the food!" He laughs.

"I was just asking." He laughs.

"I think Hansol was too rough last night. Considering the scratch marks on his back and on the wall. Plus, the blood on the sheets." Melody snickers.

Hansol discreetly glares at her. "Mom, would you please not?" She laughs.

"Blood, rough? What is going on? Unnie! Are you hurt?" Sofia stares at her innocently.

"See? This is why you should drop the topic, Father. Sofia isn't knowledgeable about these kind of details yet." Jihoon rolls his eyes with a soft laugh.

"Okay okay, sheesh. But, really though. Was Hansol rough last night?"

"Dad!"

°

As they are now married as Prince and Princess, they are to share the quarters that was built for them. Abandoning their old ones and transferring to the new one.

"I could sleep on the other bed. You could sleep in the bigger one." Hansol smiles at her while taking off his Prince robe to change into night wear.

"What other bed? This room only has one bed. And this quarter only has one bedroom." She looks at him weirdly then laughs.

"Right."

"I'll shower first. You follow." Hansol nods.

°

"Come here, I'll dry your hair." She looked at him.

"Are you sure? Like.. My hair is long. It takes ages to dry and comb it." She glares at her hair on her hand. "I'll dry yours first."

"Okay then." He sits on the bed. She grabs the towel he used and stands in front of him, in between his knees. He stabilizes her by putting his hands on either sides of her waist.

"Your hair is really smooth. I envy you. Damn it, and to think you're a man. This is unfair." She grumbles while drying his hair. He just laughs.