Chapter 14 - The Hoodie

As I walk into the great Hall wearing Cedrics hoodie everyone stared at me. I see cedric go up on the podium. "Right everyone me and Alex are dating get used to it if u hate that we are dating just don't say anything". As he comes up behind me and hugs me I smile "hi bub" I say "hey" he replys with.

At lunch draco comes up to me "congrats on your relationship" he says "Uhh thank you" I say as I'm confused why he's being nice to me.

At night time he comes to my dorm and knocks on my door "come in" I say he comes in with snacks and drinks. "let's cuddle and watch movies" he says. "yay" I reply with. He notices my bruise on my arm "what happened" he asks "it's from the fall don't worry" I reply with. He looks at it and kisses it then goes back to cuddling.

I felt really calm when he's next to me. He fell asleep on me and he looked so cute! God he's so hot.  It's the next day,  and I woke up smelling something amazing I wondered what it was cedric was making breakfast it smelt amazing. He gave me a plate with some eggs and bacon on with hash browns. "eat its good for you" he says as I eat my breakfast cedric takes a shower.

Thank you for reading also sorry for not posting any more parts to this story