Dragon Academy, Year 1

This book contains graphic, mature content.
This book will contain some copyright dragons such as dragons from How To Train Your Dragon (Nightfury's, Night Terrors, etc.)

This is also a draft, and some things go unnoticed to me when I'm editing, so feel free to correct me on my spelling and what not that I missed.

Enjoy the book!

Dragon Academy ~ Year 1

A great evil is rising, and Dragon Academy needs all the help it can get, even those who they know will betray them one day; Shiloh Gray.

Shiloh Gray declared the the Celestial Knights an enemy to her the second they forced her to watch the first Dragon murder her entire family.

Forced to attend the school, Shiloh must learn the ways of the dragon, and herself, in order to maintain her other half; King, a heir to the throne of Dragons.

Now, an evil has risen and Shiloh is on the losing side. As much as she hates it, in order to keep her home Kingdom safe, she must fight alongside the Academy, while learning the ancient ways of the Dragon, in the great war and the evil that's killing and poisoning dragons and their riders.

*started February 20th 2021*
*ongoing*

The Description is not permanent, I do plan on making it better (key word above: Draft).