chapter 2

noodles:yeah right they can't protect us from what we just saw.

wildcard: you have a better plan

guppy: we should probably do what ms. Granada says

missy: um pardon me but-

facemaker: the last look on my dads face will haunt me forever

guppy: f/n are mommy and daddy going to be ok?

you: to be honest guppy im not sure.

missy: exuse me!

wildcard: what

missy: we need to get out of here right now.

guppy: why?

missy: because the aliens know were here and there coming for us next!

wildcard: and you know this how?

missy walks over to ojo and ojo gives missy her ipad and she stands in the front of everyone

missy: ojo drew these. f/n being lifted on the chairs, noodles punching the ball-

wildcard: she draws what she sees big-

you cover his mouth

you: keep going missy

missy: thank you f/n anyways she drew these 5 minutes before they happend.

you use your sharkspeed to go look at the ipad.

you: missy has a point. her superpower isn't that she can draw, its that she can draw the future. it shows the ailens coming through that vent up there.

noodles: so the alien will come through there.

wildcard: let me get this straight f/n. some new girl shows up with absolutly zero powers, and suddenly we're gonna do what she says?

you: i honestly thing shes leader material. true she doesn't have powers but she figured out something about ojo that we never have before and we've been here all most all our lives wildcard. so ya i guess we are.

wildcard: fine we're getting out of here, but only because I say so, got that?

you roll your eyes a little.

you: so missy whats the plan

(btw i was thinking of a name for y/n and i was thinking valcano if you dont like it change it to whatever you perfer.)

wildcard: ya missy what's the plan?

missy: hey valcano how strong is your shark strength?

you: its half as powerful if im not angry. but its at its best when im angry why?

missy: well... i figured this is kind of like making an omelet. you always start by...

you: breaking some eggs.

_________________________________________________________

facemaker comes back and gets into postion

missy: so don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about about to attack, and we're no longer safe here.

guard: this place is a fortress. Nothing's getting in. And i'm afraid no one's getting out, either. those are the rules.

missy: Oof! then we're definitenly getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards. like, now

guard: And you think we'll just hand these to you?

missy: No, but it would have made this a whole lot easier.

you: boy cushions.

the boys put the cushions down and get back in formation.

guard: what are these for?

missy: tell him girls

you and guppy step forward

you and guppy: to protect your buts when you it the ground.

guard: why dont you to step back in line.

guppy grabs his arm and flips him. while you go up to the other guy

guard: oh no they've got shark strength!

you kick him into the wall and he makes a dent in it.

you: have a nice nap

missy: this is only half of your shark strength?!

you nod as one of them tried to grab your sister you swing your leg causing him to fall over you give your sister a high five.

missy: aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and mrs. granada know what we know.

then a siren went off and bars closed up everything.

you: crud. knew i should have knocked that guy out.

missy: wheels, next time this happens, dont let the guard reach the alarm. noodles you'll take his jacket and cuff them.

guard: what next time? you kids arent-

then the alien breaks through and is about to grab wildcard you use your shark speed to run over to him you push him out of the way and try to burn the alien arm but it just grabs you instead.

wildcard: valcano! rewind send us back now!

rewind sends us back while your out of breath. wildcard runs over to you.

you: remind me when this all over to burn all of my dads alien figures.

wildcard laughs

fast-forward: guys come on you guys the aliens coming back lets go