~2~

Hi I'm y/n Hossler,I'm a model,dancer,singer. I recently moved to LA California about a month ago I bought a house and now I live the life I wanted thanks to my parents.I have never had a boyfriend do to heart breaks that My best friend Maddy talks to me about but she is better now that she has a boy who loves her for her his name is Jordan he is like a brother to me he is alway hang out with me and Maddy,I'm the third wheel it's okay for me I get it when you don't have a boyfriend this is what you get when you have a best friend that had one, well Jordan has a couple of friends they in in this house called Swaygaming my guess is all the do is play video games but they actually go out and eat and skate I love skating when I was young like 13 my dad bought me my very own skate board it had my name on it but some one stole it so now that I am older and have my own house I have my own skate board wall and a wall full of shoes I love shoes, let go back to the boys well I really like this boy named Vinnie Hacker we have been hanging out a lot but he recently started hanging out with Nailea Devora she is like one of the best Models with a great body she is way better then me,well today she is at the hype house with Vinnie, Aaron, Jordan P and Jordan H and Maddy, Me we were all hang out at the skate park they have out side there new house,I was teaching Maddy a new trick when I look over and see him teaching her how to do the easiest trick ever, I stared at them then looked back Maddy had fallen off the broad now I get why Jordan doesn't teach her, we all went back inside because it's was so hot Nailea and Vinnie walked upstairs to his room they came back all clean and changed I just rolled my eyes at them I sat at a chair and drank my water as I use my phone, the boys said they wanted to go home so me and Maddy got up, we said bye to ever one and left to the sway gaming house, when we got there maddy asked me" Hey, why where you so mad at Vinnie and Nai?" She looks at me with a smirk, I just roll my eyes and take off my shoes, I'm wearing shorts and a black t-shirt with butterflies on it because it's was hot outside, I sit on the counter and Maddy grab some red bulls she gives me one I drink some of it and sit it on the counter then Jordan come out of now where and take Maddy to him room« great now I'm alone» I say in my head then Jordan Powell come and sits with me "Hey" I smile at him and hand him a Red Bull our from the fridge, he grab it and opens it "Hey, can I ask you something? Just don't get mad at me" he said as he looks at me and sits on the couch with me " Yea sure, what's up?" I look at him deeply think what is he gonna ask me " well you looked really mad at Vinnie when he was teaching Nai is something wrong with that?" He asks me I look away and groan softly as how mad I am " Yea okay I like him but he is so into her that I don't know what to do like I can't do anything about it " I say as I pull out my phone I scroll on tiktok " well maybe you can make him jealous by using me" he says as he leans over to look at my phone " you really think that gonna work on him?" I look into him brown black eyes as he looks into mine we both start to lean in, I look from his eyes to him pink plump lips, I lean in and kiss him deeply, I feel his lips kiss back , we make out for 2 minutes and we pull away " Umm... y/n you know that kiss meant something to me right?" He looks at me and I look away " I know Jordan but I like Vinnie" he looks down in disappointment, he gets up and walks upstairs to himself room and slams the door shut I walk up to his room, I knock on it " Jordan... I'm sorry I didn't mean to I really like you too please open the door" I say as I lean my head on the door Frame, then the door opens slowly "do you really mean it?" He asks he open the door for me to walk in ." yes of course I do it's just Vinnie he was there first and I know how you feel when that person like someone else so I don't want both of us to feel that way, I like you a lot Jordan" I say as I walk to him bed and sit on the edge of it. " then we can be together as more then friends like boyfriend and girlfriend " he smiles at me I smile back as he hold my hands and traces my butterflies tattoos on my hands." wanna lay in bed together?" He asks I nod my head yes and we both get in bed he take his shirt off, I lay on his bare chest as I place on hand on his chest, I listen to his heart beat." Y/n I just want you to know that if Vinnie comes back for you he isn't getting you back " he says and looks down at my as he plays with my hair, I look up at him and smile I kiss his cheek and lay back down I slowly Start to fall asleep in his embrace.

Kiara speaking: Hey bebes I hope you liked my first chapter, just so I don't get yelled at or anything I want to let @1-800-alone that I love her books and I want to use some of the images as inspiration because of how good they are and I want you to know I can't use  dms but I would like to text and get to know each other btw your books at the best like keep up with the good work your doing amazing ever better vote on her books