omi-kunnn

kinda soft. in the mood for some soft sakuatsu. enjoy <3

third person POV:

atsumu was sitting on the couch on the phone with his best friend oikawa. today was a good day, sakusa was very sweet to him this morning, more than usual, and atsumu's heart was still racing thinking of his omi omi.

"tsumu? you still there?" oikawa yelled.

"huh? ah! sorry prettykawa!"

"ooh, tsumuuu~" oikawa teased. "who's got you in such a good mood? you never call me prettykawa~"

"who else..." atsumu said while playing with his sweater.

him and oikawa continued to chat and tease eachother until atsumu heard the door to his and sakusa's home unlock.

"sorry kawa! omi-kun is here. i'll talk to you later!" atsumu said, making a kiss noise to oikawa before hanging up.

"OMI OMI!!" atsumu yelled while running towards sakusa.

sakusa's POV:

(i've felt extra happy all day... i can't believe i'm getting emotional over how lucky i am to wake up next to my atsumu.)

i unlocked the door, hearing atsumu hang up a call with someone and him running to greet me.

atsumus POV:

(i don't know why i'm feeling so clingy. i love sakusa so much. my omi omi... shit. i feel like i'm about to cry.)

third person POV:

atsumu jumped onto sakusa, wrapping his legs around him and smiling warmly at the taller male.

"i missed you so much tsumu. how was your day?"

"was good omi-kun, but i missed youuuu~" atsumu said, nuzzling his head into sakusa's neck.

sakusa carried atsumu to their room and sat on the bed with atsumu still in his lap. atsumu was wearing an oversized sweater that belonged to him and it made him blush a little. he also noticed the cute shorts that he just bought for atsumu, loving the sight of his adorable faux blonde boyfriend smiling on his lap. his heart was warm.

"your face is red, omi-kunnnn" atsumu said.

"and who's fault is that? you're adorable."

atsumu noticed that he was blushing aswell. the way sakusa held him gently and how soft he sounded speaking to the shorter male. his heart was racing still, two years and he was more in love with his omi than ever.

"tsumu, baby..." sakusa trailed off. atsumu looked up and locked eyes with sakusa, blushing furiously and looking back down.

sakusa grabbed atsumu's chin, forcing him to look back up. he leaned forward and kissed atsumu softly but passionately, atsumu melting into the kiss, both feeling overwhelmed at how much they loved eachother.

both of them knew what they wanted. atsumu grabbed at sakusa's shirt, breaking the kiss and pulling it off of him. sakusa pulled his sweater off atsumu and kissed him again, trailing kisses down his jawline, neck, collarbones, until he reached atsumus nipples and pinched one, flicking his tongue on the other.

"a-ah, omiiii.." the blonde whined, causing the other to pull him closer.

"if you keep whining like that i won't be able to control myself, baby." sakusa said, sternly but lovingly.

atsumu gulped and decided to be bold, he wanted to make his omi-kun feel good.

he grabbed sakusa's hands and placed them on his hips, and then started grinding slowly on sakusa's thigh, letting out small lewd noises.