𝟷𝟸 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED PROFESSIONALLY WITH DEPRESSION. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, PLEASE SKIP. THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO BASED OFF OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH DEPRESSION, AND WHAT I NEEDED DURING MY PREVIOUS EPISODES. THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE. 

TW: DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE

DONT CONTINUE IF THAT IS SOMETHING SENSITIVE TO YOU.

**
I personally have depressive episodes, where I'll be fine for a few weeks and then I will have a low couple of days where it's tempting to self harm. I don't do it, but it's difficult, it's pretty hard. I don't like it. But this is what would have made me feel much better. Again, I apologize if this doesn't fit to you. I tried with it, but didn't do amazing.
**

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚He makes sure that you take your pills, and tracks your free-of-self-harm app

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚
He makes sure that you take your pills, and tracks your free-of-self-harm app. He gives you daily reminders to keep going and that at the end of the day you get a hug from him.

𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒
When he comes over, he's always the one to give you your pills. He tells you how many days you're free from self harm, and he gives you a hug while you sleep.

𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕙𝕚
He tracks your self-harm free days, and he gives you good hugs. He will tickle you and just be very gentle and considerate.

ℕ𝕠𝕪𝕒
He is a little bit confused on how he is supposed to act. But he does try to stay positive for you. He gives you hugs and tells you hoe beautiful you are.

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕒
He just hugs you. He gives you your pills, he tracks your self-harm free days, and gives you daily reminders to love yourself.

𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒
He sort of understands. He knows how it feels to hate yourself, and he holds your hand when you get really upset. Sometimes he will trace your old scars, but tell you that it's gonna be okay soon.

ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒
He doesn't want to make you sadder, so he just cuddles you. He lays on your stomach and he lets you play with his hair. He gives you kisses as often as he can.

𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒
When you told him, he was much more gentle with you. His jokes weren't about you or other people, just funny stuff. If people were rude to you, he'd lash out at them. He gets protective of you and gives you lots of hugs.