Chapter 7

PoV. Itadori
Just to say this story will nothing be like the Manga so I'll post no Manga spoilers.

We're standing in front of a door right now. Nanami wants to say sometimes but Gojo Just kicked the door and it flew away. He doesn't wait he's just looking at us and walking in.

~Let's just skip the fight you can just imagine something~

Before Gojo could kill Mahito he hit me. I flew at a wall behind me and I got all dizzy and my shut my eyes.

PoV. Sukuna

After Yuuji closed his eyes I went out of him to loon what happened. Behind me I heard the blond dude saying something like „Wth" to Gojo but I wasn't listening. He doesn't have any injuries he's just unconscious. I picked him up im bride style and went to the other twos. „So You're Sukuna?" the blond dude asked. „Yes Steven, do you have a problem?" I said. „My name isn't Steven." „You look like a Steven and I don't care what your name is." I said and walked to the door. I could here how Gojo laughed because I told blondie he looks like a Steven.

In the car I sat down with Yuuji still in my arms. Hopefully he wakes up soon. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. After the others came we drove back to Jujutsu High. I went to our room and put Yuuji on the bed. I lay myself down next to him and went to sleep.

~In the morning~

I woke up because someone hits me. „What was that for?" I asked while putting my arm around Yuuji so he's closer to me. „I wanted to wake you." He said. „Yeah I'm awake now. Thanks to you." I said. „What did yesterday happened after I pass out?" He asked me. „Gojo killed patch face and then we went back to Jujutsu high so not really much happened." I said. „Oh okay." He smiled. I kissed him on the forehead and smiled too. He's way to cute.

——————————————

I think I'll end the story here. Thx for reading it I hope you enjoyed it.

See you👋🏻