Chapter 4: We're Here!

"Uraraka, may I use your toothpaste?" Tsu nicely asked the zero-gravity girl at her left. "Sure, Tsu!" She, with no hesitation, took the toothpaste and gave it to Tsu, who was holding a toothbrush.

Half of the class had left their rooms and went ahead to start their day. The other half were in their rooms, preparing their bags, suitcases, backpacks, or anything else that worked as a storage for their trip. Some of the students refused to go because they wanted to finish their homework or the essay. Most were looking forward to it, except someone who had been informed very late about it, considering the fact that he returned back to the dorms late at night. Bakugo, despite of not wanting to go to another trip, decided to go anyways for a chance to improve and strengthen his quirk. Since there was very little information about the location and the purpose of the trip, everybody was interested on knowing more about it.

"Excuse me-oh, sorry!" Deku stuttered between stomps as he carried a stack of numerous irregular-colored towels. "Good morning, Midoriya!" Kirishima automatically said as he exited his bedroom. "Hey, Kirishi-AH!" Deku slipped and fell flat with his face on his floor. He had missed a mat from close view when he turned to greet Kirishima. He let the towels fall too and unfortunately made them unorganized as they laid on the floor. Luckily, the hallways were very clean, and were recently mopped.

"Ah! I'm sorry, Midoriya. It was my fault that I made you fall." Kirshima, ashamed, thought as he brought a hand for Deku to stand up. "Oh no, it's fine Kirishima. I wasn't looking in front. Besides, shouldn't a mat make me slip like that?" Deku clarified as he held Kirishima's hand to push himself up. "I know. Guess we should get another one." Kirishima concluded as he and Deku picked up the towels from the floor.

"You just have to be Deku, don't you?" Bakugo mocked from the doorway of the bathroom, as he washed his teeth and looked at Deku on the floor. "I didn't intend it to happen, Kacchan." With sad eyes, Deku replied looking at the floor, feeling culpable. "You had one job: to bring us the towels to the bathroom; and you failed?" Bakugo kept taunting, as he took off the left leg that he placed on the wall and began walking towards him. "Bakugo, don't start fighting in the morning already. It was an accident." Kirishima defended Deku as he stood up with a few towels. Bakugo crouched to get one single towel, probably for himself, and turned to the bathroom entrance. Deku switched his head and looked at Kacchan from behind, with eyes that seemed like poison, but that covered his true emotions.

"Let me help!" Ojiro said from far away after exiting his room and seeing the scene.

Class 1-A had already prepared themselves for the trip, well, the ones who were going. Those who weren't were Sato, Koda, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Shoji. The class already changed to their uniforms and had their bags. Everybody stood near the entrance of the dormitory, inside, almost leaving. "Let's see. Is everybody is here?" Yaoyorozu asked with a hand up. Nobody answered so Iida decided to count the accumulated group in front of them. "One, two, three, seven, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen! We are all here!" Iida finished. Yaoyorozu reminded her students: "Perfect. Let's all head to class for Aizawa to give us clearer instructions!"

...

"Good Morning, Class." Aizawa said with his usual sleepy state and with papers on his hands. "Please sit down and wait as I prepare myself," he continued. After a while of the students sitting down, Aizawa went up to Bakugo's seat as the class started conversing with each other. He then gave Bakugo papers for him to pass back the column. Bakugo took the papers with his left arm because he had his right hand below his cheeks, sleepy too. Aizawa went back in front and looked in his bag for a few minutes. Deku had being deeply thinking about the trip. After meeting the Pusycats, he enjoyed the experience of going pass various and challenging obstacles through the forest. However, he is sure that this trip was going to be different because it excluded them. He was playing with his hands as he thought about the exercises he was going to train. As the background faded in, all of the students talked about a number of things related to this trip.