δύο||two

•ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ɪɴᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ•

ERIN ROBERTS has never had a friend before. In Canada there were people he knew on a closer level than others, but he never considered them friends. So feeling the need to trust Carlisle Cullen upon their first meeting, feels like something out of a movie. It's like they've been friends for years– just taking an opportunity to catch up on what they've missed.

Alice see's a lot of herself in Ivanna Richards, even in the way she carries herself. The youngest Richards is smart, but she's usually underestimated by those outside of her inner circle– much like Alice herself is. And the same thing can be said about all the Richards children– because they're each so alike in more ways than they're different. Together, they're like a puzzle. And each piece of the puzzle is a part of them that's been underestimated. So when it's finally all put together, it creates an interesting masterpiece that cannot be recreated by anyone else. Kiara, Elliot, and Ivanna Richards are incredibly indestructible together.

"DO YOU PLAY?" Edward and Bella Cullen sit in a love seat, the rest of their siblings scattered around the room.

"I uhm," Kiara pauses, hesitating. Because she did play, but she hasn't touched a piano in almost a year. "I used to."

Edward nods, wondering what had happened to make her quit playing. Piano playing is a skill he's always seemed to have and he wouldn't trade it for anything. So in hopes of reminding Kiara what she's missing, he moves to sit upon the bench. He opens the sleek black cover, pale fingers trailing softly over a few notes. Then, almost effortlessly, he plays the lullaby he wrote for his wife. The rest of the room goes quiet and the only sounds heard are the notes Edward plays, the sound resonating across the walls.

It's a beautiful feeling, and it starts in her chest. And as Kiara makes eye contact with Bella across the room, she feels a piece of her heart reach out and merge with the brunette's. Slowly, each of the Cullens connect with Kiara's heart strings– each one playing their own notes in time with her own. As Edward's song comes to an end– his golden eyes meeting her brown ones, the symphony that makes up Kiara Richards is complete. And it resonates within all of their souls, giving them an incredibly indestructible kind of tranquility.

The rest of the night is peaceful and friendly. Not once is there a moment when Kiara isn't smiling or laughing. The atmosphere is just so happy and welcoming, and the Richards family can sleep well tonight knowing happiness is possible.