Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Tanner's POV

Me, Matt and Taylor were walking in the mall looking around and stuff.

" Hey guys, let's go to Victoria's Secret " I said excited, Both of matt and taylor sighed.

" oh c'mon guys" I said, pulling them by their hands, when we were about to get in they let go.

" how about you go in and when you're done, you just give me a call" Matthew said, and taylor nodded.

" okay fine, bye" I gave in, and went inside.

I was searching for a pjs since I only packed 5, I saw a cute one, in the shirt it has a cute teddy bear and the short is white, I went to the cashier and paid for it, and then went out, then I bumped into someone and fell on my butt, great just like what happened when I met matt.

" oh my god I'm so sorry" it's a boys voice and it sounds familiar.

He pulled out his hand to help me up and of course I took it, then I looked at his face, he looks really familiar, oh my god.

" oh god, Jack" I said shocked, no way it's him.

" Wait! Tanner" he is obviously shock too.

" jaaack " I hugged him tight. (A/N: Jack is her brother not her ex boyfriend)

He hugged back " I missed you little sis"

" I missed you too"

I let go " but what are you doing here?" I smiled.

" me and dad are on a vacation " he smiled back.

" oh my god dads here too" I said excited.

" yeah"

" give your number so tomorrow we can have a family day"

" sure " I handed him my phone and he started typing then handed it back.

" byee, see you soon bro" I hugged him and then called matt.

" yo tanner where are you?" He said.

" no where are you?"

" me and taylor are at subway"

" good because I'm starving, I'm coming right now" he laughed, I hung up.

I made my way to subway and found them.

" hey guys" I said, sitting down in front of matt.

"What's up" taylor said.

We ate and laughed and had fun, then I told them that I want to go to the bathroom, and they just nodded.

I walked to the girls bathroom and washed my hand, then I saw a girl looking 17 doing her makeup.

" hey excuse me?" I smiled.

" hiii " she looks nice.

"What's your name, I'm tanner" I said sticking out my hand.

" aria, nice to meet you" she smiled, shaking my hand.

" aria, are you single and tired of single life?" I said laughing.

" yeaaah, why?"

" because me and my boyfriend have a single friend and won't leave us alone until he gets a girlfriend, so can you help us, and I'm sure that you'll like him"

" um sure I guess "

" yaaay come with me" I said pulling her with me.

We went back to the table, taylor and matt where talking.

" guys" I said getting their attention, they looked at me and taylor was shocked, I couldn't blame him because she's beautiful.

" this is aria, aria this is my boyfriend matt, and this is taylor " she smiled shaking matt's hand and when she pulled her hand out for taylor, he took it and kissed it.

" okay lovebirds go hang out and get to know each other" I said, pushing them away.

I sat down next to matt " tan you know that I know that I love you right?" , I smiled and kissed him.

" c'mon lets hang out " I said pulling him up with me.

" hmm what should we do?" I said looking around.

" LETS GO GET MATCHING ONESIES " Matt screamed, pulling me with him, I laughed.

We started looking for cute matching onesie, " let's split up and if you do find something meet me at the fitting room" he nodded, and I went and started looking for something cute.

I found a giraffe onesie and went to the fitting room and found matt standing there with a cow onesie, I laughed.

" let's go try dem on " he said excited, he went in one and I went in another, when I was done I went out and looked to my right to see matt looking at me, then we burst out laughing.

" let's take both and wear the cow one now and walk in the mall the king and queen" he said, I nodded laughing.

" WAIT LETS TAKE A MIRROR SELFIE " I yelled getting in the fitting room with matt behind me, I pulled out my phone and so did matt, we took 4 pictures, I posted one on Twitter and one on Instagram and matt did the same.

" c'mon lets go pay for these" I said and he nodded, we arrived at the cashier and I was about to take my wallet out, when I felt someone take it away, I looked up to see matt holding it.

" new rule when you're with Matthew or you're Matthew's girlfriend you never pay a penny from your wallet " he said.

"Yeah sure "

----------

Hey guys.

What do you think?

BYEE

-Lara