Fire Cagons (1st Elemental)

FIRE CAGONS:

They are born in more hotter climates, such as volcanoes or near the equator of Earth. Due to being the fire elemental, it only makes sense for them to have the fiery type of personality; they aren't the biggest fans upon meeting other Cagons, nevertheless, people. They will protect their home at any costs, but it isn't their main drive to kill, only to scare and chase away. They live within groups of 4-10, and if they are living alone, either its because they have lost their group, or were forced out. Normally the females are the ones to get kicked, due to their more dominant perspective, and how they act upon the males during heats, however some are kept to reproduce while others (such as the younger adult females), get kicked out to build up their own group.

ABILITIES AND STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES:

Special Ability: They don't really have one, unless being able to control fire counts! These Cagons are able to control small fires, but it a forest fire ever happens or starts, you might need to have a whole group in order to take care of it!

Weakness(es): As expected, they are weak against water, but their bodies don't evaporate, nor do they die from it, actually, their bodies are more used to hotter climates, that normally don't have water near or around, however they do need to drink water in order to survive, instead, their bodies become sluggish and slow, like a reptile in the cold. However, blasts or scorching hot water doesn't hurt them as much, they actually love to play within the water if its hot enough, although no others can join in because once they are in the water, it heats up from their body temperatures, along with being almost skin melting hot. Along with water, they aren't the most incredible at flying, but they are alright within!

Strength(s): As in the name, fire is one of their strengths, along with anything that is too hot for the normal human touch. They (as having said in their special abilities) can control small fires, and like all other Cagons, blast fire through their mouth, however, Fire Cagons, are able to also spit out plasma, which melts anything it touches, even other Fire Cagons, however the effect on a fellow Fire Cagon isn't as severe as it would be to a human, or any other Cagon.

Wing Span: Width wise, 10-25 ft.

Height: Depending on either male for female, males can be between 10-20 ft tall (they are able to shapeshift heights, this includes all Cagons), whilst females, can be from 15-30 ft tall (since they are the more dominant, and most likely Alpha of their groups, they are taller and bigger).