-Dream-

~A/n~

This story takes place in a minecraft world.

Words: 2493

"Hey y/n" I turned noticing the children heading my way. I finish putting stuff in my chest and turned my attention to the boys that stood in front of me.

"Hello boys" I smiled.

"BOYS WE ARE NOT BOYS. welltubbomightbe. BUT I AM NOT A BOY. I AM A MAN. A BIG MAN. JUST BECAUSE YOUR OLDER THAN US DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE B-"

"Calm down Tommy" my older brother came out from the van. The drug van to be specific. Tommy shut up and stood straight. "That's more like it" Wilbur smiled at the boy. Tommy rolled his eyes and pushed his way inside the van. "How's my baby sister" Now this is when I roll my eyes and walk into the van. Followed by a laugh from Wilbur as he followed me in.

"Stop calling me that" I said hiding the smile.

"Well your my baby sister. What else am I supposed to call you?" He said like it was an obvious answer.

"Y/n" I stated back.

"Nah" he simply stated.

"Anyways I think imma go exploring. I found this plot of land the other day outside of Dream smp land. Its beautiful." I said smiling gathering supplies.

"Okay that's fine. Tommy go with her" he ordered the vice president to do so.

"Um no. I'll be good on my own. I'm not taking the child." I said with a disgusted face.

"Yea I'm not babysitting YOUR 'baby' sister" Tommy stood beside me with the same face.

"Y/n you need protection. You are already on your last life. Especially with Dr-"

"I'll be fine. Your my big brother I know how to fight back" I cut him off by walking outside already towards Dream smp land. I really didn't like traveling through this land but the place was beautiful that I would suck it up and walk through. I made sure to keep my axe in a place where I can quickly pull it out of and walked through like I owned the place. After winning our independence the residents of this land are not a fan of us. Showing fear would only feed the already high ego'd 'men' that stood against us.

After a while I made it past the land without bumping into anyone and now just had to walk a bit more to this land. The closer I had gotten to the secret place the more I felt uneasy. I looked behind me with no sight of anyone follow me yet I did not let down any guard. I had gotten to the place and pushed passed some leaves to get inside when I heard something. I turned with an axe near the neck of the person who stood behind me. Freaked out the person put their hand up in surrender but had a smirk under their mask.

"What do you want Dream?" I said pushing the axe closer to him.

"Hey let's calm down now. We wouldn't want your brother to know you're on Dream smp land now would we." He said with a bigger smirk. You could tell as every time he smirked his mask would push up from his face a bit.

"Technically this isn't your land. It undiscovered. Well I discovered it first..so" I said smirking as much as he was. "Now if you can go mind your own business and let me do my own business then you can live" I said rolling my eyes. He stood quiet so I lowered my axe but still kept a guard and continue walking till I reached the place I discovered.

It was a secluded place with a bunch of flowered and small waterfall with a pond at the bottom. I walked making sure not to step on any of the pretty flowers. I fell on the ground and looked up at the sky. It was very relaxing until the sky was covered by a mask.