5

"I've been thinking about you the whole week. Are you sure that you are okay?" Louis asked as soon as he entered the room.

"Of course. I'm fine Lou. Don't worry. I'm excited!" Harry said. He was sitting in his usual chair, blindfolded and naked.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm gonna go easy on you this time, maybe switch it up a bit. Do you top?" Louis asked.

"Occasionally. Why?" Harry asked.

"Well, I prepped myself this time. Can I ride you?" Louis asked.

Harry's breath hissed.
"Yeah."

"Great, but first we're gonna play with ice." Louis said, sounding amused.

"Oh." Harry gasped.

"I think you'll be more comfortable on the bed, don't you think?" Louis said and helped him to get up.

Harry laid down on his back and waited for Louis to begin. He heard the clinking sound of ice in a cup and then he could feel Louis hovering over him. He jumped when something wet and cold touched his skin. Louis dragged an ice cube from the middle of his chest down to his belly button.

His skin formed goosebumps and his cock jumped in excitement. Not being able to see what Louis was doing just increased his arousal. Next, he felt Louis' lips around his left nipple. They were cold. He realized that Louis had put the ice cube in his mouth. His nipples got hard and perky in an instant.

Louis divided his attention between all of his nipples before he continued further down. When he took his cock in his mouth he jumped again. It was a strange feeling. Louis' mouth was warm but the ice made it chilly and extra wet. The slurping sounds that came from Louis were hot as hell.

Louis took all of him down before he let go to spit out the ice. He continued to blow him until Harry started to moan.
"Nice?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna ride you now. I've been fantasizing about it quite a lot so I'm a bit impatient. You have a great cock, Harry." Louis complimented.

Harry blushed.
"Thanks." Did you say thank you for compliments like that? He got even redder.

"Here, I put a pillow against the headboard. Sit up." Louis said.

Harry complied. Louis rolled on a condom and slicked his dick before he straddled him. He could feel his cock against Louis' entrance and that excited him beyond belief and then Louis sunk down slowly.
"Fuck. Big." Louis moaned.

Louis didn't move at first, giving himself some time to adjust. He rolled his hips, testing, and then he lifted himself and sat down again. Harry moaned.
"So tight."

He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and started to bounce. Harry held on to his hips to help him keep his balance. They were both moaning loudly. Then Louis stopped moving and Harry tried to rut his hips in protest.

All of a sudden his blindfold was removed and he looked right into a pair of big, blue eyes. Harry blinked in surprise. He bent his neck so he could get a better look at the man who was currently impaled on his cock. Louis was absolutely stunning. The most beautiful man he had ever seen. Louis looked shy and insecure and Harry cupped his face with both hands.
"You're absolutely gorgeous."

Louis lit up with a happy smile.
"So are you."

His eyes flickered down to Harry's lips and he started to lean in. Harry crashed their lips together, kissing him hungrily. Louis moaned into the kiss and continued to bounce on Harry's cock. Harry thrust his hips and hit his prostate dead on. They didn't really kiss anymore, they just shared air, panting into each other's mouths.

Louis started to shake and Harry pulled his head back so he could watch him come. He was close himself and when Louis' face wrinkled and his mouth went slack with a loud moan it tipped Harry over the edge and he came too. Louis rested his forehead in the crook of Harry's neck while he tried to control his breathing. They just sat like that for a while before Louis looked up again.
"Oops." Harry giggled.

"Hi." Louis smiled shyly.

They gazed into each other's eyes.
"Thank you for finally letting me see you." Harry smiled.

Louis returned the smile before he pulled out and sat down next to him. Harry got rid of the condom and they laid down facing each other just taking in each other's features.
"Green eyes? Gorgeous." Louis said.

Harry smiled and reach out at hand to caress Louis' cheek and hair.
"Can I take you out on a date?"

Louis looked surprised and happy at the same time.
"You'd want that? Yeah!"

"Of course, in fact, let's do it now. Hungry?" Harry smiled.

Louis giggled.
"Sure."

Harry stared at him in awe.
"You're adorable! How can you be this soft and cute and yet so dominant in bed?"

Louis blushed.
"This is actually my first time dominating someone, at least to this extent."

That took Harry by surprise completely.
"Really? You're so good at it."

"Thanks!" Louis beamed before he added "and you're a great submissive. You blew my mind the first time and every time after that. You can come untouched for fucks sake."

"Easy when you fuck me like that." Harry grinned and Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

They got out of bed and put their clothes on. They left the club and found a diner nearby. They had a great first date. Harry couldn't take his eyes off Louis, now when he could finally see him. He was absolutely mesmerized and it seemed mutual.

They ended up at Harry's place afterward and spent the rest of the night kissing before they finally caved and fell asleep with Louis spooning Harry from behind. It was the beginning of something great.