Skirt

•Hitoshi POV•
I was just look through my closet and to surprise there's no pants....but a skirt.....that's works as long if "he" doesn't see it as in "he" as in my Ex Yaksmo ( Celeste x Kirigiri) And his brother Kimaki who's a good friend of mine knows if i wear a skirt he want me back....
"Honey!" "Yeah dad?" " the bus is nearly here!" "Ok I'm coming!" "Hitoshi don't forget your brother will be at practice and your dad and I will be gone!" "Oh ok!" After I put on a skirt I rushed but I was pulled my dad Hajime "what are you wearing young Lady?" "It's what I had dad I'm sorry" "it's ok.." I heard the bus and saw my brothers Mikao and Vukia who was actually worried for me and I get it being a non-popular with a good body everyone wants me to be with me like my last two ex's Rantami ( Junko x no one sorry) and Yaksmo.... I broke up with both of them so to cheating on me now school being a A+ and B+ student I'm pretty much a nerd but any one tries to bully me they have to talk to me and my friends now that's what I call comeback

At school

Taka POV
I was just walking with two of my best friends that were twins Muizuki and Nazyui (Miu x Keade)when I see something I'll never see...That Hitoshi was wearing a skirt.... when I saw her my heart basically went super fast until I saw her walking to me "hey Hitoshi...." I was shaking a bit but since I took my panic pills I was shaking bad "Hey Taka" "hey Mui Naz" our friend group always call them by the first three letters of there name... "Hey little bro!" "Hey Zazuki..." I could feel his hand on my head since being 5'8 while his 6'2 "why am I the short one?" "Yeah your the most scariness girl in school whos 4'9"
"Can we go my ex is looking at me weird.." "sure Naz" soon we were walking to hangout before school starts at the rooftop where the rest of our friends were at Kimaki,Rere(Kiibo kid), Yano(chiaki kid) and the twins Yousaki and Iuki (Ibuki and Mikan kids)

•Hitoshi POV•
Every boy when I got here was looking at me and lucky my friend group are mostly gays or there not interested in me.. "hey Hitoshi" "yeah Rere?" "Uh your Ex both of them are looking at you..." "Both of them?" "Yeah..." Soon One of my ex's Rantami and started to talk to me... "hey Hitoshi~" "What is it Nuyzui?" "Why can't I talk to you~?" "Oh I don't know you cheated on me with a popular Kid and made me worried about my body?" "I'm sorry that's in the past...Sexy-" then I slapped him "Don't ever call me that...." he walked away in rage....And I didn't care that's what he gets....

At Mui and Naz house

We decided to play Truth or 5 minutes in heaven likely no one actually fully did the thing so we still play it when we got there we went to there room
"Hey Mui.." "hey Rere?" " can we go easy this time?" "Dang you must really going hard in the closet Mui" "we don't Naz you idiot" after that mess we finally started in a few minutes in Mui and Rere were chosen H:"Dang Y'all got chosen now go in the closet" R:"Ok then"

•Rere POV•

When me and my boyfriend went in the closet we closed the door and he pin me against the door and started to kiss me while he had my leg of course my dad was friends with his mom he told me that she can get a little bit Lusty in 7 minutes in heaven and me being the Youngest (yes she has a older sibling) I have to not get pregnant but then he went to my neck to leave hickeys on my neck of course that's where my soft spot is R:"M-M-Mui~!" M:"Shush it's ok~" H:"Uh guys you have like two more minutes-"
Soon he actually starts biting my neck and my soft spot I trying to not moan but it's to good

•Hitoshi POV•

After there time in there everyone saw she had hickey on her neck and her shoulders so after it was mine turn I landed on Taka which means the secret that me and him are dating will get out but I would be a pain in the ass so I went along... after we went in the closet he picked me up and put me against the steel door ( yes they do have a steel door) and starts to kiss the top of my leg on the side "T-T-Taka~! Not there~!" Then slid me to the ground and puts my leg up and start to Kiss my neck and then goes under my shirt and plays with my bosoms "Ho-o-oney~! No there~!" And then left a mark on my bosoms I didn't like that at all after Everyone have to go home since me and him were the last ones....

At home

I went to my room as fast as I can before my dads notice... I went to my room and got sleep clothes that cover the marks but when my papa Nagito when in my room... and closes the door "Hitoshi...." "yes papa?" While I said in a shaky voice "what's that on your leg?" "A bruise! That's it papa!" He gave me the moon knowing I'm in trouble with him "You think it's a hickey it's not papa" "That's not what Toko said" "We didn't do it!" "Your ground young lady" "yes papa..."

A/N here I'm done thank goodness! I wanna cry so much and this took me I think two days yay
Words used 1003