chapter 16.5

I had other ideas before this story many of them were scraped. maybe I could make a combined short stories thing out of them
One of them being called the dragon hunters it's my original story I came up with.the main characters were adrian and the heavy metal squad. Another one being red bullet were instead of a fantasy series it's more of a science fiction series. There's also another one I called the vampire and the were fox and instead of the characters being elves or magical creatures and it's in a futuristic world. These were my original ideas and I want to share them. Well some of them were suggested to me all the characters have the same names this is the story I wanted to do. I could continue red bullet but it's more of a thing I'm saving to get done. I'm gonna do a summary of each of them now.

Red bullet- the main character andrew loses his mother to a mysterious killer during a human war with aliens known as monsters the humans can use the aliens powers by injecting the alien blood into there blood. Andrew becomes a bounty hunter and travels across the universe to find the man who killed his mother and makes some freinds along the way.

The vampire and the werefox- monsters roam the human world freely but they are discriminated against for being different andrew and Vennesa are parts of different monster clans that are enemy's they have to fight each other and kill each other will they die or will they stop the war between werefoxe,s werewolves and vampires

The dragon hunters- three people discover they have special powers and go out on a journey to take down the dragons that are seen as evil creatures.

I have had many Ideas but I might actually still do red bullet it's an alternate universe of this story. I'm still going to do red bullet yet it's going to have more violent sence,s.

I'm probably going to tittle the thing story one shots if I make a combined thing of all of them.