Kacchan Troubles Deku

I was just finishing up cleaning the main room of the dorm buildings when I saw Midoryia and Bakugo down the hall.

"OI DEKU, I KNOW YOU TOOK MY TEXTBOOK! WHERE IS IT?!" he yelled, I rolled my eyes and decided to help Midoryia, walking towards them I said, "Geeze Bakugo, why don't you try to tone it down before you wake up everyone in the building, yeah?"

Bakugo glared at me and released Deku from his grasp. Gasping for air, Deku turned to me and gave a weak smile as Katsuki walked off.

"Thanks for that, Todoroki-kun! You really saved me back there." he looked down at his clenched fists with that determined look on his face, "If only I was able to get him off me myself.."

I smiled, "Don't beat yourself up, it takes time to gain physical strength, it doesn't happen overnight like your quirk situation with All Might."

He squeaked and stared at me, "H-how did you know about that?!"

I laughed and patted his head, "It was kinda obvious, I mean, he favorites you and helped you out at the Sports Festival. Plus your quirks are really similar." I pointed out.

He sighed. "Well.. I didn't tell you, you figured it out on your own.. So technically I didn't say anything!" he looks a bit paranoid though.

"All Might didn't actually threaten you, did he?" I asked confused.

"N-NO NO NO! NOTHING L-LIKE THAT!!" he stuttered, "He just told me to make sure no one knew."

"Ah, so.. Don't go around yelling, 'HEY MIDORYIA GOT HIS QUIRK FROM ALL MIGHT!'?" I asked laughing. He giggled.

"Exactly." he smiled, "Well I have to go now, Todoroki-kun! Thanks again for helping me with Kacchan back there."

I smirked, "It's not a problem, Midoryia."

He giggled again and kissed my cheek, "Goodnight."

I stared at him as he left, once he got out of sight I burst into flames.