Game Night (TodoDeku POV)

3rd person POV

Izuku sighed as he watched Katsuki and Eijiro walk into the closet, the whole group went silent went they heard Bakugo moaning. So the exiting of the closet was so much more worth it, to see their faces as it dawns on them that the others had heard them. Kaminari snickered, and Shinso hit him upside the head. When did he get there? 

Izuku POV

"Well that's not surprising." I hear Todoroki's monotone voice from beside me. The rest of the class laughed as the embarrassed duo sit back down. It was my turn to spin the bottle, I spun it and it landed on Kacchan.

"What the hell?!" he said in his aggressive rough voice, I gulped. He stood up reluctantly and I followed, scared out of my fucking mind. He closed the door and went to the other small end of the closet, pulling out his phone. I sat down in a ball form since it was such a tight space and leaned my head back whilst closing my eyes. Trying to relax. After what felt like eternity Mina yelled at us to come out. I stood up and opened the door making a beeline for my seat, while Kacchan came out unbothered, still looking at his phone when he sits down. Todoroki looked a bit annoyed, I don't know why he would be though. It was his turn to spin the bottle and it almost landed on Ochako, something pushed it so that it just barely landed on me.

"What the hell?" Ochako asked, "Did anyone else see that?!" Tsu nodded in agreement but Kacchan just groaned.

"Suck it up, it didn't land on you it landed on the nerd, you don't get to be locked in a closet with Candy Cane, so what?" he snapped, "You two-" he looked at me and Todoroki, "-get in there, we're all waiting." 

3rd person POV

Todoroki shook his head at Bakugo's rudeness but stood up anyways, with Izuku following after him. He waited until Izuku had entered the room then closed the door, hearing the lock click on the other end. He sighed. 

"What now?" he asked, his eyes trying to adjust to the darkness.

"I don't know, when Kacchan and I came in here we just sat on opposite ends of the room." the greenette replied. Todoroki thought about it for a minute then joined Izuku on the floor, hugging his waist.

"T-Todoroki?" he heard the other one ask.

"Is this uncomfortable for you?" Todoroki asked worrying, letting go a little. He felt the other relax.

"No." he replied, he could hear the smile on his face, Izuku brought Todoroki's arms back around him and leaned against his chest. the bi colored male hoped the smaller one couldn't feel his heart beating rapidly at the touch of him.

|
|
|
|
|

Sorry for taking a SUCH a long time to update, my life has been an asshat, but I'm planning on updating more regularly now. That goes for this book, my DNF book 'Closer' and another DNF book I may start called 'Sincerly, Dream.' Have a good day! <3