4.

Previously: LaMelo was caught in a sexual altercation on the scheduled day that was planned to be spent with Serephina. Of course it caused a fight between him and his wife, Solana. Many details and hints about their past relationship was revealed. Now, tonight will be even worse.

--------------------

(‼️⚠THE BOLD SECTIONS FEATURED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK ARE FLASHBACKS AND MEMORIES⚠‼️)

UNEDITED: IGNORE ALL MISTAKES

POV: LaMelo

Date: Saturday, February 17

Location: Los Angeles, California📍

I took off my shoes and huffed before walking towards the single bed held before us. The room is cold and crisp with fresh air. The balcony door is open and a small draft of wind is flowing through the wide section. I admire how big the hotel room is, but the resting place doesn't seem ideal.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Solana speaks from behind me.

"It was nice." I mumbled, more focused on taking off my tie than conversing with her.

"Nice?"

"Yea." A small smile pertains from my lips.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"That smile."

"What?"

"It was a fake smile."

Solana steps in front of me so now we're making direct eye contact. "No it wasn't. It was nothing Lana."

"Bullshit. I can read you. I know when nothing is something."

I don't even know what to say, partially because the dress she's wearing outlines every curve her figure flaunts, and I just want to touch her. However, my brain is still processing the awards show we've come from and now I'm realizing why I'm irritated with her.

"Maybe you can't read me."

"No. I can fucking read you."

"C'mon...I haven't eaten all night." I move to the side and sit on the edge of the bed. My hand grabs the phone and I'm focused on ordering any type of room service available.

"This is more than that." She turns around and looks at me serious. "What's wrong?"

"Lana, it's one in the morning. Let's just eat and go to sleep."

"I don't want to fight."

"Hey." I disregarded my wife's statement and focused on the woman talking to me through the phone. "Can I order food?" The worker replies with, "Yes." But it's only audible for me. "What do you want?" I look at Solana. She doesn't respond, but instead continues to stare at me intensely. "Can I just have like...Two Caesar salads, and some water." It takes a minute of explaining, but the woman agrees and I hang up. The wait is almost thirty minutes, but I can't complain. A lot could happen in that time span.

"Was it because of Aubrey?"

"No." I back to conversing with my wife, who is intent on questioning me to see why my attitude is off.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I nod my head.

"I know how you feel about him, but like-"

"I don't feel any type of way about that man."

"Well, you get meek."

"Meek....huh, really?"