10) evil eyes

He shoots a smile at me and said.
"Sara, you here?".
In an intoxicated state, he struggled to get up.
I went ahead to assist him and he falls, bringing me closer.

He stares into my eyes and smiled.
"I am fine Sara, " he said and pulled away afterward.
He takes his head away, as I watched him stagger to his bedroom.

I left the glass of water I wanted to get from the kitchen and ran after him.
I met Liam, taking off his shirt, he falls on the bed after doing that.

I went ahead and covered him up with a blanket, however, I turned to walk away, and he grabbed my hand, taking me back to his gaze.

"Hi, there," he says, smashing a smile.

"Sir, what are you doing,?" I looked at the door before facing him again, " please let me go?". I fought.
"No,". He quickly responded, and forcefully push me on him. I fell hitting my head on his chest.

Liam grabbed both my hand together I noticed him tying them.

"Liam! What are you doing?". I looked back.
"You look beautiful, Elena,". Liam said, twirling back my s attention to him in surprise.

What did he just call me?.

I should have known, the alcohol looks like it is mixing up with his mind, he is now seeing his wife, in place of me.

Liam falls asleep afterward.
I managed to pull away from him.
My hands of cause were both still tied up.

Who's going to loosen this?..

I walked to get Andre's help, however, I didn't find him.
Where could he be?...
I turned to the door when Tatiana walks inside
She finds my hand tied up and asked.
"What happened, why are you like that, ?" She comes ahead.

"It's nothing, never mind,". I got nervous, "but tell me, have you seen, Andres, I left him alone in his room sleeping,". I asked her.

"Yes," she points at the door, " I saw him going into his dad's study room, he was holding a picture frame in his hand as well,". She informed.
"Picture frame?". I asked again.
"Yes! His mom's picture frame,". She said taking her hand away from pointing at the door.
"Thank you,". I said, as I uncomfortably walk to the door.