Kim Doyoung🦖

Okay I know the formatting is hella weird on this one, but just bare with me. I wrote this a while ago.

The sound of a little bell above us made the shop worker put down his newspaper revealing his face. Doyoung:Excuse me sir, do you think you can spare a few minutes of your time? We have some questions we want to ask you. The man raised an eyebrow and put his legs from the counter down.

Shop worker:Wait here, I'll call my manager. y/n:Actually- Doyoung:We'd like to talk to you. I closed my mouth and took a step closer trying to include myself. The man slightly raised his face up before speaking. Shop worker:Can I see some badges? Doyoung reached into his coat pulling out his badge and showing it to the man. Shop worker:Okay, and the girl's? Doyoung:Don't worry about hers, I'm asking the questions here.

I scoffed and looked at him who was still facing the man. I would be more mad if this was the first time but he's been acting like this for a while now. I was still looking at him but he didn't dare to look at me. He took a step closer to the counter with a pen and a small note pad. Doyoung:Where were you on Monday at 5 p.m.? Doyoung asked a few more questions, but the man's answers made it clear that he had nothing to do with the robbery. Since we were done with the first culprit of the day, me and Doyoung were now in the car. The only thing I could do was keep quiet because I know if I said something, it would end in an argument. The car stopped and I turned my head to see that we were parked in front of an auto shop. I reached for the door handle but I was stopped by Doyoung's words.

Doyoung:You don't need to get down it's gonna be really quick. I pouted and sat back in my seat. Who is he to tell me what to do? He's not my boss. Yes, that's right he can't tell me what to do. I didn't tell him I was going, I just walked out and closed the door behind me. I started the day pretty good with mounts of energy and good weather but it would've been much better if Doyoung wasn't being a total bum. I stretched a little bit trying to ignore his negativity. I looked up at the sky noticing the little bit of clouds. On days like this me and Doyoung would take a 5 minute ice cream break, but recently that hasn't been the case. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him genuinely smile in a while. I yawned and watched him come out of the car after gathering some documents or whatever they were. I get that he's trying to impress the boss and all but he doesn't have to go all out. He closed the car door and started to walk up to the shop. I followed after him into the shop.

Once we stepped in, the smell of car oils were lingering all around us. Me and my partner looked around at the small shop. ??:Can I help you? Me and Doyoung's eyes both went towards the person at the counter. The man that stood there was wiping black oil off of his hands with a smile making me feel more at ease. Doyoung:Yes, we would like to ask a few questions. ??:Oh, Okay. Doyoung walked up to the man while I stayed in place looking around. Since Doyoung was already in front of the man, I figured he was probably busy looking at Doyoung. He wasn't though. The man's eyes were fully trained on me, even after I caught him staring, he just smiled. I felt myself get all gushy inside but not in a good way. Doyoung:Sir, can I have your name? Finally he looked at Doyoung. Sehun:Sehun. Don't get me wrong, he was honestly really cute but the fact that Doyoung was there made me feel uneasy about it. Sehun:Excuse my rudeness. He grabbed two wooden chairs and put them on the other side of the counter for us to sit on. Doyoung was flipping through his notepad so he completely ignored Sehun's polite gesture. Me on the other hand actually took a seat because I had a feeling we were going to be here quite a while. Doyoung:Okay Sehun, do you have any active cameras in this place? Doyoung spoke before looking up at him again. Sehun:I mean, we did but I bought them already used so they've never worked their best for me and eventually gave up on me. Y/N:You know, you can buy some cheap ones on Ebay that will last you quite a while. I said tracing my finger along the counter with eyes on Doyoung. Doyoung then turned to me throwing "Really Y/N" at me. Doyoung:We're not here to advertise. I straightened my back and furrowed my eyebrows shocked at his coldness.