Chapter Twenty-nine

Sako pov (woaw new pov, appreciate it)

We had waited around thirty minutes until Kurogiri said shigaraki was ok and ready to talk, Dabi, me and Toga walked into his dark room.

You could just barely see the red stains on his cloths, sheets and floor, People call him childish for his sort of... Tantrums but if you've seen how much the 'itch' hurts and how uncomfortable it makes him you'd do the same.

And of course the temper problems are also an issue.

"He would like some space if that is alright, And no interrupting for this is making him extremely unsettled" Kurogiri spoke, the two were sitting on the bed.

We respected his boundaries for this does seem traumatic, we had taken seats on either a box or chair, not the floor.

The sticky blood would stain our clothing.

"Where should I start?" He asked in a voice that dripped with pain.

"After I left the room, that's a good place to start" Dabi spoke up, he's trying to not let his anger boil over.

"Well, after you left I went to take an allergy relief pill because I felt uncomfortable and itchy, After I sat against the bedframe and was about to lay down when I felt a sharp pain in my head".

Kurogiri reassured him and had him continue.

I may not be his parent but He is a child in my mind, he needs parental care. Kurogiri agrees with me greatly on that matter.

"I felt like I couldn't move my body or speak, his- voice rang through my ears telling me so many things!" His voice sounded pain and rage filled.

"What kind of things? If you're ok saying them!" Toga said trying to be not overbearing or anything.

His eyes closed as he sighed, his hands trembled terribly "It felt so wrong, he kept saying that im his little boy, that if he didn't find me I'd be a dead corpse under a bridge where I wouldn't be found, he went into detail about how I used to behave and was a good kid! But- he didn't say kid thats why it makes me more uncomfortable, speaking to me as if im a dog or like I don't understand anything" The look in his terrified eye's, one I won't soon forget.

The smell of burning started to become noticeable as well.

"When Dabi came back I wanted to reach out to him and ask for help but I couldn't even look at him, he raised his voice and Afo said he was going to hit me-e so I panicked and tried to leave but all I could do was prepare to get hurt"

He kept going on about how AFO tried to convince him he was useless without him, and how we would all betray him together.

This poor boy.

Toga couldn't contain herself and refused to stop crying and using the kinfe she had to stab into the wooden chair out of anger.

She was trembling and crying.

When Tomura stood up it got her attention, she was about to apologize for it until she was hugged by Tomura.

"Please don't cry, It doesn't suit you" she let herself hug onto him, standing up so he didn't have to bend down.

The two are like siblings, he sees hana in her.

That's something the never fails to make me tear up, just a little.

They separated from the hug and sat back down, shigaraki sat on the floor leaning against the bed "what are we supposed to do..? I want him out of my head!"

"Me and Toga talked about that actually, we can get him psychically away from you, but I don't think I- We can do much about the talking, not yet" I believe Dabi meant that more nicely, it sounded more rude.

"Care to share..? I want to get this conversation over with"

"A trap, we have nomu remember? Use them to reek havoc, set a trap and opening for AFO to go against allmight, we call whoever it is we call, they take him away, thats the run down"

Tomura nodded, his hands back at his neck scratching, dried blood and pasty half dried blood dripped down and fell onto his shoulder or getting in his hair.

I sighed watching kurogiri offer him something that resembled a fidget cube, I believe that's what they're called, to give him something else to do with his hands.

He's 99% percent sure that shigaraki has ADHD which might be true, but he already has so many mental issues.

But fidgets help him calm himself or distract from the itch.

"Hey! Shiga wanna play pokemon!" Spinner had interrupted and he knew, "Yeah, I have another zoroark I could trade you"

Videogames have been his escape for as long as I've been here.

Spinner and shigaraki bond over them, so It's nice to see spinner using that to helo shigaraki.