Act 5: Happily ever after

After a few weeks, Jimin woke up. Jungkook didn't know that Jimin woke up. Jungkook wanted to see Jimin, but he was really busy with the company. Jimin decided to surprise Jungkook. He asked everyone to help so the surprise would be perfect.

"Okay, do you guys have everything?  Everyone knows the plan?"
"Yes!" Jin and Namjoon are going to lure Jungkook outside to the park. Hoseok and Yoongi are decorating and setting everything up while Jimin waits for Jungkook. 
Jin and Namjoon arrive at the office. They head to the 13th floor, where Jungkook's office is located. Namjoon opens the door and walks up to Jungkook.
"JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon yells. Jungkook was so into his work that he didn't even realize that Namjoon and Jin entered his office.
"YAH! Why did you yell!?"
"Well...I need you to go to the park."
"What? Why, don't you see I'm busy. And besides, after this, I'm going to see Jimin."
"NO! D-don't..."
"Why...? Namjoon, Jin...what is going on? Why are you guys acting like this?"
"Well...Jimin he-uhh...he's..."
"He's dead!" Jungkook and Namjoon looked at Jin in complete shock. Namjoon knew that Jimin was alive but Jungkook didn't. He had many thoughts running through his head. He didn't know if he should breakdown here in the office or run to the hospital. Jungkook wanted to run but his sadness got the best of him.
"N-no...no... i-it's not true...TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!" Both of them stayed quiet. Namjoon felt bad while Jin was trying not to laugh. "Uhhh, okay I lied." Jungkook looked at Jin angry even though he still had tears in his eyes.
"Jin...ARE YOU TRYING TO GET FIRED!"
"NO! I didn't mean it! It just slipped out! But I swear Jimin's alive he's actually-" Namjoon put his hand over Jin's mouth. Jin almost told Jungkook Jimin woke up, but that would just ruin the surprise.
"Joon, we should just tell him!"
"But that will ruin the surprise! Remember all we have to do is get Jungkook to the park even if that means dragging him."
"What!? Why do you want me to go to the park so bad?"
"Well, if we tell you he won't be happy that you found out before he told-well showed you."
"He?" Jungkook started thinking carefully, then it suddenly hit him. Jungkook got up from his chair and ran out of the office. He took the stairs down because the elevator was taking too long. He ran out of the building and crossed the street where the park was.
He looked around until he finally saw him. Jimin was standing there, talking to Yoongi and Hoseok about how nervous he was to see Jungkook again.
Jungkook slowly walked forward towards Jimin. Hoseok and Yoongi saw Jungkook and told Jimin that Jungkook was coming. 
Jimin slowly turned around, nervous. But that all went away when they looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook made it in front of Jimin, silent tears running down his face. 
"J-Jiminine?"
"K-Kookie..." Jungkook pulled Jimin into a kiss. Jungkooks hands went to Jimin's waist to pull him in. Jimin's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck pulling him deeper into the kiss.
To them, it was like time stopped for them. They were lost in their own world, wanting to hold each other forever.
"I missed you so much Jiminine..."
"I missed you too, Jungkookie..." 
"So...what do you say...wanna get married?"
"Hehehe, I would love to marry you." 

Time skip-2 months later~wedding day

The day of the wedding finally came. After the accident, Jungkook found out that Julia was responsible and she was arrested for attempted murder using poison. Jimin and Jungkook moved past that and planned the wedding. Jimin didn't want a fancy wedding but Jungkook wanted to have the biggest wedding to show everyone that Jimin is worth everything.
Right now Jimin is at his apartment for the last time. He is with Jin, Taehyung, Y/n, and Hoseok helping him get ready for the wedding.
"Oh! My babies are growing so fast!"
"I know! I can't believe you're getting married! I remember when Y/n and I got married."
"Hahaha, yeah! I was a nervous wreck! I was really excited and nervous. But don't worry, after this, you will spend the rest of your life with the man you love! I know I was happy when I married Tae." 
"Yeah, well I suggest we leave now before you are late to your own wedding."