Ch.6

Your Pov-

I sat in a chair scooting closer to the screen. I then got to work.

Lindsey's Pov-

I was still in Mr. Osterfield's office when a shinny object had caught my eye. I got out of the chair and grabbed it.

My prince
I love you

'This reminds me of Y/n's necklace. The one that says My princess the one that is shaped as a small crown.'

I played with it in my hand then stuffed it in my pocket, going to show it to Y/n and show her he really does still care if he kept it. So that's what I was going to do. But just as I went to walk out I saw Tom walk in. Me bumping into him.

"Ah! Sorry!" I yelled and once again mentally face palming.

"It's ok darling." He flashed me a soft smile, as he held my hips.

Tom's Pov-

I went to walk in to tell Lindsey that she could get something to eat, but when I opened the door we bumped into each other.

"Ah! Sorry!"

"It's ok darling." I flashed a warm smile, while my hands rested on her hips. She had that look Y/n had when we first introduced ourselves to Harrison. I laughed to myself.

'she's too young'

I had no feelings for her, but I just found it funny.

"Uh. Follow me, we can get you some lunch." I smiled at her letting her know she's welcomed here, unlike what Harrison seems to show.

"Oh... Okay."

Lindsey's Pov-

I walked with him, even though I needed to show Y/n this. Should I ask Tom about it? I thought about that really hard and I was going to until I thought he would tell Harrison and I would somehow screw stuff up. So I didn't. Before I knew It we were in the kitchen, I saw a lady cooking, and a man all up on her. He was rubbing her arms and her face could tell me she didn't like it.

"Hey! Get off of her! She doesn't want you!" I yelled and I started to run towards the guy but Tom held me back by my arm.

"Unless you want a knife in your stomach I suggest you don't walk over there. Let me handle it." He put me in a seat and walked towards him.

"Oi, mate! Back off!" The man did and walked away, but not before looking at me with pure hate. Tom asked the lady if she was okay, and she was. I pulled out the ring and examined it again.

My prince
I love you

I couldn't help but feel awful about how Y/n got where she is now. How she had to leave.

"Hey, where did you get that?" Tom was looking at my hands where the ring was being played with. He was sat in front of me.

"Oh. I uh- I found it in Harrison's office. It reminded me of Y/n's necklace that says 'My princess'." Tom looked shocked.

"Does she still wear it?" His face had a smile on it, so I nodded my head.

"She's wearing it right now. She never takes it off." Tom sprang from his seat.

"Those are what they gave each other on Christmas! One week before Y/n's disappearence! He went to grab both of them, but the necklace was gone! She still has it!" He pumped his fist in the air. "We need to go tell them! We can get them back! Everything will go back to normal!"

We ran to the room Y/n was in and burst open the door. She wasn't there. No one was.

"Where- where did they go?" We waited for a few minutes pondering and looking in all the rooms. That's when Tom gets a call.