The Call

He tenses up. "Who is this?" Peter asks getting up looking around the room. "How did you get this number!" He hisses
"Calm down Spiderman." Peter scoffs "calm down? Calm down! You have my number! I'm case you haven't noticed I don't want people to know who I am!" He yells
"Are you done?" The voice asks. Peter rolls his eyes "sure, what do you want?" He fakes nonchalantness.
"I want your help."

"Oh yeah my help sure just one thing. Who the hell are you?" He says sarcastically.

"My name is Nick Fury and I want you to join my team."
"Your team? Like a football team. Sorry dude but I don't do sp-"
"They were right you really don't shut the fuck up." He cuts him off.  "Uh rude I definitely don't want to join your team now" he fakes being hurt.
"Do you even know what kind of offer this is? I want you to join th-"
"The Avengers yeah yeah I know. Your Nick Fury of S.H.E.I.L.D, what's with the acronyms by the way, and you want my help or something. So first off no. I work alone and second off-"
"Peter Parker" he says simply.
Those two words. Eleven letters. It only took him a few seconds to say it but to Peter it meant so much. It was his name. His identity. Only a  few people in this world knew he was Spiderman.
"I-I-" he stutters trying to make something up.

"Meet me at Avengers Tower tomorrow at 6:00 p.m sharp. Unless of course you'd like that name to be on the news tomorrow." Then they hung up.
Peter puts the phone down. His hands were shaking and his breathing started getting labored.

"N-No t-there's no way. I-I'm always so careful. H-How can they know. A-Aunt May's gone." He brings his hands up and grabs tufts of his hair. "N-No, please." He whimpers. "P-please not now. Not now" After about half an hour he finally calms down and looks up at the ceiling. "Mother fu-"