Chapter 1

Omg it's so fluuuuufffy!!!!

I reach for the handle to the backyard... I held on as tight as I could, slowly pushing the door open. The grass tickles my feet when I walk over to the whitest fluffiest kitten I have ever seen. Her round eyes look up at me and she sniffs my hand. Then, like love at first sight, she rubs on my legs and I feel her purr. Ahhhh! So cute! I scoop her up and bring her inside. SHE IS SO FLUFFY!

Then I hear a slight jingle. She has a pink collar; it says "Hae", must be her name... it also has an address and phone number on it. If I take the collar off maybe mom will let me keep her thinking she's a stray....

...but then Hae will probably miss her family....

...Do they deserve her if she strolled into our backyard? What if she got hurt?!, I take off the collar and shove in my pocket.

"Hey sweetie did you eat breakfast?" My mom says sleepily.

"Yeah. Guess what I found in the backyard!" I turn to face her.

"Omg! So cute! Poor thing must be lost" She checks for a collar. "Hmm, we should make some posters to find the owner, she looks well taken care of."

Of course, she would, moms never leave well enough alone...

"Sure, mom I'll post it up once you print them out"

"Thanks sweetie!"

-----------------

It's a hot day. Not a fan of being out here, rather be with Hae. I tape up a poster and rip off the part with our contact info. I continue doing this. I know mom will check if the posters are up so this is my only option.

"Hey, wait up what are you doing ?!" a boy yelled out to me on his bike, he looked drained. I noticed him holding a few of my ripped posters in his hand. Kid looks like he's been crying his eyes out.

"What's it to you?" I yell back out to him.

"Well, it looks like you found my cat. I've been trying to find a poster with a number, but I see 'someone' is taking that part"

Crap I been caught... I start to run so I can lose him.

"Hey stop right there Catnapper!" He continues to yell out to me "Please I want Hae back! I want My Hae back!" I heard his voice crack.

And boy is he fast!... well, he is on a bike I guess the tears in his eyes are slowing him down. I start to feel kind of bad. I stopped running. I turn and face him.

"Before I give you Hae back answer me this!" He hit his brakes and screeched to a halt.

"What, two faced catnapper?" he spats. I glare and begin to ramble on.

"I didn't catnap anyone, she walked into my backyard. Technically she trespassed, and you could consider this jail. But a nice jail. I'm a good person. She will be loved-"

"Loved?! No one could love Hae like I do!"

"I doubt that seeing that YOU lost her!"

"Well- that's my EX best friend's fault! he left the door open... I told Junhee I will never forgive him for this!"

"Oh, I see ... I am not a catnapper, I swear! Okay how about this... I give you Hae back, but you must agree to visitation rights since I saved her life. And I will return her to you, deal?"

"Really? You will give me back Hae?"

"Yes, only if we have a deal!" I stuck out my pinky waiting for this promise to be sealed.