Chapter 2 ~*~Moving in~*~

We're here! Well- I'm here! The house...is...MASSIVE..

I mean, We've started saving for this for maximum

I mean, We've started saving for this for maximum...3 years..? And we got hella lucky with this house..No rent is needed! Which means we'll be okay for a while. Anyways, I walk in..

Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, MINX, my best friend Blenda, Techno, fundy

Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, MINX, my best friend Blenda, Techno, fundy..And the others were here! I practically ran towards them and hugged them all. Tearing up as I looked at them..I haven't seen them In real life before..It's so cool! Especially..him. Alex..I hugged him, Feeling his arms wrap right above my waist which obviously made me blush a bit. And that was what he wanted. "Hola hermosa." He smiled. "Hola Mi amor~" I teased jokingly, but it was adorable how I managed to shut him uo by the slightest thing. After Niki and Wilbur planned every room, We went in our rooms!

Of course, I was sith Quackity, Blenda and Techno. Those two are just..In love- I swear. Meanwhile when I was taking a shower, I hear the door open, it was Blenda. "Sup hoe <3". "KNOCK NEXT TIME IDIOT." I opened the curtain a bit just enough to see my collarbone...Until I realize Alex was there and closed it. Going pure red, redder than a tomato if that's even possible- I never felt this embarrassed. Ever. I heard Blenda leave..Making Alex the only one there..and just that moment..I wake up. I was breathing heavily. I woke up Blenda and she ignored the fuck out of my panicked ass- Honestly, I would do the same so-

Back to reality

I woke up from Techno and Blenda picking me and Tommy up from the airport. It was a long ride there.

Blenda↓

I woke up from the strange dream

I woke up from the strange dream. The house..well, mansion, was the same as in the dream..it's weird- as we got out the car, I say hello and everything..We go to our rooms. And of course I had to go with Blenda. She couldn't even survive a night with Techno in the same room. Unlike her, I can stay in the same room as Alex. Which makes me powerful<3.