Chapter 4.1

TW!!! Out of body experience!!

Bad POV

Be there in a second Bad, Tubbo is asleep too. I'll carry him so I can't talk for a sec.

I'll be at the front door

I walk to the door and open it. I lean with my back at the door and look outside too see him walking with Tubbo in his arms. When he sees me he lays Tubbo on the ground and walks over to me.

Agent #002 is here boss, with Tubbo.

Skeppy, you can just call me Bad. And please stop with all those formalities. I have given you permission to stop with that a couple of times.

I'm sorry Bad I just do it automatically.

It's okay, now let's get the rest to get them all to our base.

I'll let you do it, you have the most power here.

I grab my bracelet again and now send a signal to the rest of the blackhoods.

Guys, we have everyone, come now and bring them to the base. Please bring the helicopter, thank you.

I sit down on the ground and Skeppy sits next to me.

I just hate pretending to like people I don't.

He lays a hand on my arm,

This will be the last mission and then we have the world for our own.

(NO SHIPPING GET YE BRAIN OUT OF THE CLOUDS PLEASE)

You're right, there they are.

I point at the sky

A helicopter flies down out of the sky and lands in the middle of the terrain.

===

(Don't want to write a whole thing about a helicopter cus I'm an idiot and I know for sure that I'll get that wrong)

Y/n POV

My head is hurting, but I'm unable to open my eyes. When I try really hard I feel that I can move again.

*I open my eyes and see my own body laying there, next the the rest of us.

When I realize that I left my body I feel a but confused, but it's just like my dreams so I seek my surroundings. I see some people talking in the front of the helicopter.

I walk to them and recognise one of them as Bad, just as I feel the anger rushing through my veins I see someone walking to them and bowing. They talk to him as if he is a god, but I know for sure that he is the leader.

Boss... I mean Bad we have them all there.

Good job Skeppy, we're almost here I guess.

Where do you want to land?

The pit, that's obvious.

I'll say it to the pilot, you want something?

No thanks, I need to think for a second.

Skeppy walks away and Bad rests his head in his hands.

I walk back to my body and melt with it again, the sleep overwhelms me again and I pass out.

(No I didn't have a out of body experience, so I'm not completely right)*

I wake up again, being careful not to show that I'm awake. I feel really loopy and still sleepy. My body felt  like it had enough sleep but my brain really said no, but the decision was made for me by Bad.

Carry them inside.

His voice sounds harsh and mean. It fits him now that I think about it, he always sounded a bit out of context. Now that I saw a piece of the whole puzzle it makes a lot more sense.

He is meant to be a villain, but he played a roll and he did it really well. I got to give him credit for that.

How are we going to get out of here? What do the others know? Are they okay? Where are we? My thoughts run in my head trying to get the first place to think about.

Nothing wins because I fall asleep again, it's weird, because it's not a natural sleep. It feels forced, like a strong force is pulling you down. Like gravity, but then with sleeping.

(Did ya guys know that the DrUgS Bad put in their food are very strong)

I wake up one last time when someone steps on my foot and my eyes shoot open. It's that Skeppy guy and he looks at me.

So you are Y/n.

The one and only and what is going on here?

Uhm, Bad wants you dead as well as the rest and we just separated you from the rest, because Bad knows how well you work together with Techno. So that's it, be ready in five when we'll figure out what to do with y'all.

I'm ready now, I don't know what I should do in that time.

Give me your hands please I need to lock them up. I will act a bit more uninterested and brutal towards you, it's an act. Just like everything. And last thing stay silent until someone asks you something okay?

I nod

Fast learner I see

I look him in the eyes and see that he hides his feelings behind a mask of coldness. I do the same and he pulls me out of the room.

Yup, we're wandering into the end game, I don't even know why. But I just want to end it, because otherwise it'll be to long.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe

~I'll protect you in your sleep tonight, k?