𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞.

felix haven't been in little space in awhile and it worried chan but he just shrugged it off. chan woke up first with felix in his embrace. he looked down to see felix cuddled up with chan naked. both of them are naked. ah, they had sex the night before by the way.

chan smiled looking at felix. he looked so pretty and cute when he slept. he put his hand on felix's hair and stroking it. he caressed felix cheeks and placed his hand on felix's freckles.

the sun rised behind chan and reflected on felix. felix stirred feeling the bright silhouette from the sun. he slowly opened his eyes and blodked it from the sun. chan moved to block the sun out of felix's face. felix looked up at chan with sleepy eyes. chan smiled softly caressing his cheek.

"dada..?"

"hi prince, how are you?"

"owie.."

"you have an owie? where baby?"

felix pointed at his back, bum, and legs. chan chuckled slightly. felix was cute in little space.

"aww, dada is sorry lixie. forgive dada please?"

felix pretended to think his eyes looking up and finger on his chin.

"pretty please..?" chan fake pouted.

"hehe dada no need to be sowwy, lixie wuvs dada."

"i love you too angel."

chan looked at the time and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon, he looked at felix and smiled.

"lixie, we need to get up okay? it's not morning anymore."

"b-but i wan stay here an hug." felix pouted.

"aww baby we can hug anytime let's have breakfast first okay?"

felix whined but he nodded anyway. chan got up and walked to the closet and grab felix's plushie.

"felix, look! he misses you so much dear."

felix looked up and saw his favourite stuffie he gasped and grabbed it hugging it tight and nuzzling it. chan smiled and picked felix up. felix clinged onto chan with his legs wrapped tightly around chan's wait and his hands wrapped in chan's neck.

they walked to the kitchen and chan placed felix down on his seat. he started to wash last night's dishes while felix waited patiently in his seat, felix put his stuffie to the seat next to him while looking at chan washing the dishes. felix suddenly felt bad.

chan did a lot for him and now he's gonna cook for felix. he walked to chan and put his arms around chan's waist.

"dada?"

"is there something wrong lix?"

"i wan help.."

"aww baby it's okay you can just sit patiently okay while dada cooks."

"b-but i feel bad..."

"hey baby, don't feel bad okay, this is dada's job. i love taking care of you and it makes me happy, now can you be a good boy and sit down patiently."

felix nodded and walked back to his seat. he was so thankful that chan was always so gentle with him. he loved him so much. he wanted this to last forever.

but does everything last forever?

‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

(sorry if this one isn't the best i'm gonna update again later today)