~Gangsta (Quando10)

So first things first make your way to spookyy43  and follow and support her books. They good asf (plus they YoungBoy) and she ain't no 1 view bitch. Plus y'all wouldn't have this chapter if it wasn't because of her. This whole chapter is in her imagine book so if you vote here vote there too pls . I'm uploading again tmwr😅 but only because y'all some fye ass people. Love y'all!

————————————————

Quando PoV

"You ready to make this money Lil nigga?" Radric asked me as he slid his ski mask on. I took deep breaths and nodded also slipping mines on.

I never knew petty crimes were apart of gang initiations. Radric cocked his gun back and I did the same. Radric pointed for me to go left while he went right.

I made my way around the convenience store following along the wall. I stood there posted at the door waiting till Radric gave the signal.

I watched his face as he mouthed 'go'.I busted through the door and aimed the gun at the cashier.

This feels stupid and petty. My nigga kill niggas in real life, this shit lame. Radric came in behind me and threw the bookbag on the counter.

"Empty the drawers and the safe nigga" he told the cashier. I kept the gun up and aimed at his head. I'm bored as fuck , I wonder where Kenny at.

He emptied everything he had in the bag, Radric grabbed the bag and ran. I made my way to the door too ,but before we could make it out the door it opens.

"Oh my fucking godd!" I said as I seen Ben and Joe standing there confused.

Ben looked Radric up and down and stopped once he seen the blue bandanna tied around big bruh leg.

Ben scowled and put his gun to Radric head and pulled the trigger. I stepped back as his body fell my way.

Joe grabbed the bookbag and threw it back over the counter, which the cashier caught.

"Shhhhh" he told the scared cashier. I rolled my eyes as Ben mugged me.

"Grab his ass Joe" He said as he turned around and walked out the door. Joe dragged me out the store and towards the Black Cadillac Truck.

I got in the car and slammed the door as hard as I can making Ben choke me up.

"Drive Joe". He said as his grip tightened. I rolled my eyes , pouting. He took that chance to kiss all on my face.

Let me tell y'all how I met this fuck nigga and why I'm getting choked out🙄.

Every since I was a youngin I've been fascinated with the gang life. I always wanted to be in a gang , cook and sell dope, and most importantly be that nigga.

Kinda hard to be that nigga with no dick... and plus I grew up in the suburbs, I'm sheltered as fuck. Is it bad that I was happy when my daddy lost his job and we had to move to Houston?

If he hadn't never lost his job , I wouldn't have never met Kentrell. Kentrell is the definition of a real dope dealer. I look up to him in so many ways especially his music.

'Okay let's make this faster this fuck nigga tryna fuck me in the backseat.'

I asked trell one day how to become part of a game, he laughed and brought me to his boss which is Ben dog ass.

The first time this nigga met me he hated my damn guts, I'm talking bout tried to kill me multiple times!

I guess he thought I wasn't gone fight back or some shit. Moral of the flashback is that Ben likes me now, he says I'm amusing to him.