-LockDown Pt.2(TroyeBeckham)

Hiii! So I don't get notifications when y'all comment(idk why) but this was HIGHLY REQUESTED. And I'm going to deliver because y'all deserve it🥺
This is a soft chapter, meaning there is no fucking .

Word count:1690
________________________________

3rd Person PoV

After Their first steamy encounter, they continued fucking like rapid dogs. It wasn't a day when they weren't fucking.

Any prisoner who even dared to step up to Troye got their ass beat. Troye was happy even though he was in prison but happiness doesn't always last.

Especially when you're happiness is caged away and your free.
________________________________

Troye's PoV

I've been here for 2 months and it's been the happiest months of my life. I smiled as I continued to fix up our cell and make it more homey and presentable. This may look very delusional to some. I think I just wanted it to feel like I'm not in jail.

I unconsciously rubbed my stomach and sighed. I've been rubbing my stomach a lot since I found out I was pregnant. Odell has been trying really hard to get me out so I can be safe but I don't wanna leave.

I have nowhere to go out there , no home , no friends, and no life. My life is here with him , I love him but he wants me to leave. I'm here for a petty crime , I have 4 years here, but him, He has two more years on his sentence. Since I might get out before him I have to think about a lot of shit.

When I really think about how long he's got , I notice that's him missing two years of our child's life, missing the birth, first steps, first word.... first everything. Not to mention two years of no dick for me. I rolled my eyes as I heard the cell door open. Speaking of the devil...

"How you feeling" he asked as he walked in and sat down. I pushed passed him and made my way to my little pile of laundry I had to turn in before I left.

"Fine" I mumbled, really not in the mood to argue. I grunted as I folded everything I had , because it was no arguing with him, he's gonna send me away. I continued on silently , sniffling here and there.

He sighed and soon there were hands wrapped around my waist. "You know I care for you right?" He asked as he moved his hands to my belly and rubbed gently.

"I want what's best for you , the baby , us. Right?" He asked again beginning to leave open mouth kisses on my neck.

I reveled in his touch and nodded my head a little. He grabbed my chin making me look at him. " I told the warden you pregnant mama, he gotta let you leave plus you been on your best behavior." I don't even know when I started crying, he wiped my eyes and kissed me.

"I have nowhere to go , I don't wanna be homeless and pregnant" I said as I looked at him with a pleading look. I don't wanna leave.

"Mama's, why you think I'm in prison?" He asked me, I stood there dumbfounded because I don't fucking know. I'm not seeing any correlations.

He laughed at the face I was making, he turned me around and laid my head on his chest. "Baby I run these streets, inside and out." He said and moved his hands to Rub my butt.

"I got a house and money waiting on yo sexy ass when you leave. You know Ian gone never let you want for none." He finished. He grabbed my chin making me look him dead in the eyes.

"I love you , and I got you, okay"

"Okay"
________________________________
Time skip~~

I took deep breaths as I continued to walk behind the guard. Today the day of My appeal, I felt vomit try to claw its way out my throat.