.-=• Quiet Mornings •=-.

It was a normal morning in the apartment complex. Friends waking up and starting their days like they always did. They didn't know of the horrors that would soon follow.

Defe was the first to wake up, turning to wake up their roommates. Defe was the oldest of the bunch, always up for a conversation with their favorite people. They made their way down the hallway from their room in the apartment towards the others rooms. They opened the first door to find Zice, a bright and happy young slime boy. He always knew just how to cheer people up.

Once Zice was up and about Defe turned to wake up their other roommates. Smile, another young man who that was only a year younger than defe. Smile was possibly one of the smartest of them all, able to get out of sticky situations fast without much thought. The other roommate was Simon, the youngest, almost two full years behind defe. While Simon commonly kept to themselves they enjoyed the other company.

In the other apartments Chunky, the mom friend; she always took care of everyone when it was needed, woke the others. Shaking awake Toby who then turned over to wake Ollie, the two shared a bed in a small bedroom. Although it was small, they didn't mind, in fact toby always bragged about how he liked it that way. Ollie woke with a start, practically smacking away Tobys hand away before realizing who it was. Chunky chuckled before walking towards the apartments kitchen, sticking a few chocolate chip eggo waffles in a toaster next to a knife block.

In a separate apartment was Ex and Uncanni, they had been living together since before they knew most of the others. Defe had introduced Uncanni to Ex, soon the two hit it off and now we're here. Ex was the first of the two to wake up, going to the small kitchen to start making coffee, while Uncanni lay still in the bed, soft snores escaping her lips every now and then. He was always a nice guy, kind and caring. Ex would do anything to make sure his friends were happy.

On the couch in the living room a few feet away from the kitchen was Kinley who had fallen asleep watching a movie the night before. Kinley was one of the newest additions to the weird friend group. They joined through Defe like most people and ended up getting attached to the group very fast. Who could blame them, it felt like it was perfect.

The day had just begun, but little did they know this would be the last normal morning they would have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n
DontQuestionTheScreenshotOk
this is sort of short but that's because it's simply a intro to the story. also this is my first book and of course it's about my friends because their poggers. ilya (: stay safe 💙
(sorry edit because something was really bothering me about a sentence sjdidnjdj)
-Simon