Part 23

Dear diary,
It felt like the walk of shame as I walked back to the mikaelson mansion, Klaus by my side. I shivered, the rain had made me cold. Klaus seemed to have noticed. "Don't worry love, I'll make you some tea when we get back" Klaus said rubbing my back. I looked over at him a concerned look on my face. "What if they don't want me to stay" I slowly said looking down at the gravel road were we walked. Klaus stop walking. I turn back to look at him. He rolled his eyes. "Witches" he breathed. I looked around the empty street, unable to find any witches. "Show yourselves already" Klaus sighed looking over his shoulder. I jumped as a witch appeared beside me. Her red curly blowing in the wind. I looked around to see that many more witches had appeared and they were all wearing black. Like they were going to a funeral. "Klaus" a witch beside him sighed. Her platinum blonde hair reminded me of snow. She began to walk towards me. "We haven't see power like that ever" she said as she continued to approach me. "Who did you bring into this town" another witch said talking to Klaus but instead I responded. "Oh I'm Grace nice to meet you" I smiled. But they didn't return my friendliness. The blonde witch smirked "What are you doing in our town Grace?" she snapped at me. "I don't like your attitude" I snapped back at her. Klaus bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing. "I'm sorry, but who do you think you are?" The redheaded witch beside me said. "I'm the girl that wants to live her life without any conflict" I said in a sassy voice. "Wow you really don't like witches do you?" Klaus mockingly said. "Well a witch killed my parents and a witch tried to kill me today, so I guess I'm not in the witch mood" I paused. "I'm also cold" I sighed. I was cold and tired and probably a little grumpy. I didn't mean to be that rude, but they had caught me at a bad time. All the witches began to laugh. "She seems very brave" the blonde said taking a step towards me. I took a step back. The redhead grabbed my arm holding me in place. As the blonde reached her long skinny finger to my face. Running her nail down my cheek. I winced. Disgusted. She took a step back and examined me. "She looks perfect" the blonde smiled. I looked perfect for what, I wondered. "Immobulus" the blonde said as she turned to Klaus her hand pointing at him. Klaus body froze, he was unable to move a muscle. "What was that for?" I angrily asked her. "That's so he doesn't stop us" she smiled. What were they going to do to me? I began to struggle trying to release myself from the redheads grip. "Don't make me hurt you" I said gritting my teeth. "Oh darling I know you would hurt us. Only the witch that did the spell can undo it" she smile twirling a strand of her platinum blonde. I wanted to wipe that preppy look of her face. But she was right. I couldn't hurt them. I stopped struggling and listened to their plans.