5- Bad taste

Pov. Yoongi

I need water. My throat feels dry and I have a strong headache. I feel like my brain is having contractions inside my skull, I swear. And this fucking idiot keeps making that annoying noise drinking his iced tea.

- Sooo, are we gonna meet again? Last night was great, you know?

His hand touches my thigh like trying to convince me it was a fun night in case I don't remember.

- No. It's not what I'm looking for, we talked about it.

I hate explaining myself so many times. Specially when he agreed last night but decided he wanted something more serious when he saw my suit...and my wallet.

- Oh, please, you know you want to...

His hand squeezes my thigh and I immediatly pull away

- That's it, get out of my car! Learn to fucking respect my word

A second later my face is covered in that fucking tea. The front door closes and I take a deep breath before heading back to the office.

- Jennie, can you do me a favor? I promise I'll make it up to you. Can you go buy me a new shirt to the store across the street?

Holding a laugh after seeing me covered in this, she nods, takes my wallet and leaves.

Taking the elevator I lay my back against the mirror. Last night was terrible... I wasn't gonna drink but...His words...

They make fun of the deers that never face them to avoid death.

And my words...

Defend yourself, Park

I'm an idiot. Jimin's eyes looking at me waiting for me to say something to Mr.Lee keep appearing in my thoughts. I couldn't even enjoy the rest of the race and Busan's Boss amazing body and talent. All because his words reminded me of Jimin...

The elevator doors open and I enter our office. He's already there, like always, and he even looks brighter than yesterday. I don't know what he does to have a clean energy everyday, it's amazing...

- Oh, good morning Mr.M-

His eyes travel down my chest and his cheeks glow red. God, this is an innocent man and I come here with a hangover and a wet shirt.

- Good morning, Jimin

I try to play it cool and hope for Jennie to hurry, but Jimin's not playing along. After sitting down I close my eyes and hear him get near. This will be a long day if he talks to me too much.

A soft touch on my hair makes me open my eyes. And it's the most beautiful view I've ever seen. Jimin dries my hair slowly. His eyes avoid my chest. His cheeks are red. And he keeps biting his lip.

- I don't know what happened, but if you wanna talk I won't tell anybody...

- I just had a bad...uhm...date

- Oh...

He looks a little uncomfortable so I close my eyes. Again that scene comes to me.

Defend yourself, Park

- Jimin - I put my hand over his. I open my eyes and we stare at each other for a few seconds - I'm -

He's so close I can feel him breathing against my lips

- Mr Min here's your shirt and a...am I interrupting?

- No - I say recovering my senses

- Yes - He clearly isn't back on his senses at all...

She gives me the shirt and a coffee before leaving. Immediately I take my shirt off and Jimin goes back so his desk.

- Jimin?

- Y-yeah?

- I'm sorry, It'll be a minute, I just feel disgusting with this on...

- I-It's okay

For a second he looks my direction and immediatly looks away. I guess I'm making him uncomfortable. Once I'm done I grab my coffee and offer it to him.

- I'm sorry. I know you like it with cream but...

- O-Oh don't worry, you can keep it...

- No, it's okay I'll probably drink only water today

He opens his eyes wide and looks for something in his drawer. Is it that surprising I'm giving him my coffee? Is he gonna take a picture or what?

- Here, take this!

I read the little name written on the pill...

- Jimin, this is for a hangover...

- I know

-...was I that obvious? - I feel actual shame. So long showing him professionalism for nothing!

- No, but I dated enough alcoholics to know what it looks like

That catches me off guard. Because knowing your adorable, responsable assistant dated an alcoholic is not something you hear everyday. But before I can ask he talks again

- So...a bad date?

- Yeah...- It was a one night stand, but he doesn't need to know that- I'm used to it. I have a terrible taste for people to be honest. They're always so misbehaved and disrespectful

He looks down for a moment. He probably didn't expect that from me either.

- Right...You don't like those kind of people for the long term...

- I guess not...

I wish I had a better taste. Hobi's right, I should be with someone more considerate and kind and...more like Jimin.

- Well, if it makes you feel any better I have a terrible taste as well!

Thankfully it's him who mentions it and I can hear a little more. Apparently he keeps dating people that cheat on him, that treat him like shit, that have absolutely no future. He describes me perfectly when talking about some of his exes behaviors. Specially with the bad habits...But of course I'm not that shitty.

- And then there was Taemin, and he was also terrible...

I choke on air hearing that name. He's one of the best racers there ever was. Loved by some, hated by many. He was just too crazy. Jesus, Jimin's taste is terrible! He should have someone that treats him well and doesn't insult him!

He can't even defend himself from his boss. Imagine taking that from your boyfriend as well. No, he deserves someone better.

It's one second. But I actually consider... I'm better than those people. And would never treat him like shit.

- I guess I'm gonna have to fall for someone more decent...

- Yeah...me too...

He smiles, and I can blame the alcohol for my headache. But I can only blame Jimin for what my heart is feeling.

------------------------------------------------------
Will Taemin be mentioned on eeevery fanfic? Yes.

And guess who's appearing next chapter: Jin or Namjoon?

See you next Wednesday!

- Baby Y