A/N (pls read)

Ok so this is more information . So yuichiro is alive, and so is sabito and makomo.

The people in the harem:
Sabito
Giyuu tomioka
Kyojuro rengoku
Genya shinazugawa
Sanemi shinazugawa
Zenitsu agatsuma
Inosuke hashibira
Muichiro Tokito
Yuichiro Tokito
Iguro obanai
Murata
Rui
Muzan kibutsuji
Akaza
Douma

Singles not in the harem:
Nezuko kamado
Makomo
Shinobu kocho
Mitsuri kanroji
Kanao tsuyuri
Aoi kanzaki

Also about that sabito and murata and makomo have no last names is because I tried searching it up but I couldn't find anything😢! Pls forgive me for this😔! If you know at least the last name of one of them then pls tell me. Anyway that's all of the extra information for rn. I might add more people to the harem. But that's only if someone or a number of people request it! I might add more information but that's if I have anymore info. Also pls I have watched the anime and movie and read some of the manga so I might not get some of the things right! Also kyojuro survived when akaza attacked! also tanjiro has fought rui but had escaped meaning rui is alive, this is inspired by another story so, the hashira,sabito, makomo and the kamaboko squad are in the butterfly estate, this was to build stronger bonds between all of them. Anyway thats all for this A/N. Bye bye have a good day, night, or afternoon where ever you are!luv you all💖🤗(no homo, the master is a shipper😏)