Chapter 1

Jacob sat at his quiet I.T. desk thinking about his worst enemy and boss, Josh Moss. Jacob and Josh were friends that was until they both were trying to get the same promotion. They faught till the end but Josh ended up getting the promotion making him Jacob's boss. He tried to get him out of his head. He was spending too much time thinking about him. Josh was bad news and Jacob knew this. He wouldn't think about him. But thinking about him wasn't the only problem. He started to feel for him. He started to feel for him around the last week of their stable friendship. He wasnt going to say anything of course. He didnt wanna ruin their friendship yet it was gonna be ruined the following week anyway. Jacob hated himself for thinking about his enemy/ boss like that. Jacob sighed and propped his elbows on his desk and rested his face in his hands. He started off into the distance and then his mind started to wander. All he could think about was running his hands through Josh's dark thick curls. He thought of Josh throwing him against a wall and pinning him there. He was so lost in thought that he didnt notice the man he was thinking about walk up to his desk.

"I see your working hard Jacob."

Jacob snapped out of his daze and looked up and was met with the piercing blue eyes of Josh. "I'm still working harder you."

"Touche." Josh replied with a smirk. They stared at each other a moment longer before Josh walked off returning to his office. Jacob just sat and stared at Josh who was mow sitting behind his desk "working". Josh glimpsed up from his "work" and caught Jacob's wondering eyes. Jacob quickly looked down and started on his work too embraced to even move. The day dragged on and Josh and Jacob avoided each other as usual. Jacob noticed something though. Anytime Jacob would glance at Josh, Josh was already staring at him.

As soon as work ended, Jacob ran out trying to get as far away from Josh as possible.

Jacob got into his apartment and decided since it was the weekend that he needed to go out and get drunk. He didnt know wich friend to go with. The problem with Josh and Jacob being former friends was their other friends. They were a friend group of four. Josh, Jacob, Grace, and Kara. Jacob decided to call Grace because Kara was usually always busy on weekends getting drunk and doing god knows what.

Grace met Jacob at their favorite gay bar Club La Cher. Grace was pansexual, Kara was lesbian, and Jacob was bisexual but only Grace and Kara knew that. They both sat at the bar and ordered drinks. Jacib got three shots of vodka and then a strong, sweet drink. Grace just got a glass of wine and a shit of vodka.

"Jacob did something happen at work? You seem down and angry." Grace asked.

"Dont bring up work." Jacob snapped.

"Let me guess. It had to do with Josh. You are so difficult. Why are you enemies again?"

"Because he got the promotion." Jacob replied simply.

"That is definitely not all Jacob. There is something more. I dont know what but you better spill."

"Nah. Not true." Jacob said. Grace just rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit." Grace said under her breath but Jacob heard. She stared past Jacob.

"What?" Jacob asked as he whipped around in his seat. He was met with the  piercing blue eyes that he has come to both love and hate. Josh was sitting there with Kara. They were both just staring. Kara turned her head, said something to Josh, then got up and walked towards us.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Grace screamed.

"Drinking. Josh said he was depressed from something at work," she said as she looked at Jacob and raised an eyebrow, "and wanted to get black out drunk. You?"

"Same." Jacob mumbled as he threw back his head drinking another shot. Grace and Kara exchanged a look then walked off. Jacob stared in their direction as they walked to a small table near the back. "What the fuck?" He yelled after them. "Whatever." He said under his breath. He finished his drinks and headed to the dance floor. After a while of dancing, he felt a pair of eyes glued to his back. He knew exactly whose eyes those belonged to. All Jacob could wonder is why was he staring? He turned around a d stared back at the piercing blue eyes. Josh had a sad, empty look on his face. He quickly diverted his eyes and looked somewhere else. Jacob rolled his eyes and continued to dance. A little whole later, he was lost in the music when he felt someone grinding against him. Jacob turned around and was met with a handsome stranger with big muscular arms, blonde hair, and green eyes. The man grabbed Jacibs hips and continued to grind. Jacob allowed him. Jacob was dancing with the man for a while when he caught a glimpse of Josh. He was sitting all alone still, drink in his hand, and was still staring at Jacob with a disapproving disgusted look. Jacob was so annoyed with the looks and the stared that he decided he was going to leave. He has had enough tonight. He left the strangers grip and marched outside. He walked outside and made it halfway down the sidewalk when he heard a pair of feat jogging after him. He turned around and was met with the stranger he had been dancing with.

"You left without saying goodbye. I was wondering if I could get your number." The man said.

"Your very handsome and seem nice but I'm not looking for anything at all." Jacob replied.

"That's to bad." The man said. Before Jacob could reply, the man through his arms around Jacob and sealed their lips.