Eva X Male Reader Oneshot

You are travelling of everyone talking with dally who is the only person besides Amalia who knew about your crush on Eva enterprising enough he kept it a secret.

Dally: "You should tell her.

(Y/n): " What if she says no.

Ruby: "You won't know until you try.

You're surprised it was some good advice especially from a shosho.

Timeskip

You find me to sordida but Dally had gone berserk after fighting the Prince destroying Eva's bow. And as he was about to finish her he was punched hard in the face by you as you start fighting him. He grabbed you and slammed you down repeatedly hitting you until he broke your arm.

Eva yelling: "(Y/N).

(Y/n): "Dally Snap out of it.

Your words seem to get through to your friend but he jumped away leaving as you got up holding your arm.

Armand: " You ok.

You not your head as you look in the direction your friend ran towards. You look at Eva whose in tears you walk and kneel down she looks at you.

Eva crying: " I am a failure sniffle you got hurt sniffle because of me sniffle I'm was week sniffle I'm sorry.

You take your good arm and wrap it around her surprising her but she hugs you back making sure not to touch her broken arm.

(Y/n): " I rather break my arm than lose you.

Eva start blushing and looks away Ask the Prince escorts you to the palace where you are healed given a cast as Eva helps you put on your time wizard cloak.

Eva: "(Y/n) I've got something to tell you.

(Y/n): "You can tell me anything eva.

Evil looks down blushing which only made you blush

Eva: " Forget it I'll just do this.

(Y/n): " What are you...

Share grabs the front of your cloak and pulls you in for a kiss on the lips surprising you for a few seconds. How can we post it you start to milk into it and wrap your arm around her waist pulling her clothes also being careful not to cost any more pain to your other arm. When you both pull away your blushing red like an Apple with her smiling.

Eva: "I love you since we were kids.

You surprised but you smile again giving her another kiss on the lips and pulling away making her blush even more.

(Y/n): "I love you too eva My beautiful archer.

She giggles hearing your nickname for her as everyone prepares for battle to fight nox. You put on your mask rated fight him. But knowing that you have even by your side you're ready for anything.

Timeskip

Through years of past since that day you want Eva falling got married having a son and daughter

Flopin: "Dad i hit the bullseye.

(Y/n): " Great job let's go your mom's finish dinner by now.

He walks with you back home to see your wife with your daughter Aroa who inherited your time power. Sitting in a chair reading.

You wrap your arms around Eva's waist giving a kiss on the cheek as you help over the plates sit down for a family meal Happy with the life you lived with each other and your family.

The End

Wakfu Eva X Male Reader Oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें