Intro

William was never much of a caring man. As such, it's a surprise that he even found himself caring about someone, especially when he cared enough to marry them. Though, this seemed to be a one in a million chance. Despite agreeing to have kids, when the child came he showed not a care for it, and it was as cut and dry as that for their first child, Micheal was his name. Unlike William however, his wife, Mrs. Afton her name now was, cared for the boy more than anything. And so, this stayed the state of affairs for 6 years.

The Afton's had a child once again. A girl they named Elizabeth who nearly looked like a carbon copy of her mother. William took a small interest in this child, although it was not the interest of a father. He took care of her the same way most fathers would, but after only the first three years of her life, he just stopped.

He had led a lamb up a mountain, only to leave it hanging off a cliff. He had given her love only to rip it away and leave her feeling exposed and alone. And so, this is the point at which she began her true journey.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: As the title suggests this is just the intro for the story. I know my writing is s**t, but I hope you can find some enjoyment from it anyways.