1. INTRODUCTION

💙SB19 FACTS💙

- Has 5 filipino member.
- Consists of Stell, Justin, Pablo, Josh and Ken.
- A Pinoy Pop (P-pop) group.
- A boy group who are previously under a korean entertainment named ShowBT Entertainment but now under 1Z Entertainment which is built and managed by themselves.
- The first-ever Filipino boy group to be trained under a Korean entertainment company.
- When it comes to their group name. "SB" came from the initials of the company where they came from which is the "ShowBT" but they make a different meaning out of it and that is "Sound Break" because their primary goal is "To break in the music scene in the Philippines with their new and fresh sound". While the "19" came from the combination of the country code of the Philippines (63) and Korea (82). So 6+3+8+2= 19 or 82–63= 19.
- Debuted in October 26, 2018 with their debut song "TILALUHA".
- SB19 Official Fandom Name is A'TIN which means "18" because 19 would not be possible if there is no 18 and the other meaning is "Atin" which means ours. The apostrophe separates the letter "A" and "Tin". For "A" is to represent their unofficial fandom name before which is "Aurum (Gold)". And nineTEEN that was converted to "Tin". A'tin pronounce as "Ey-tin" and it is a collective noun so no need to put an "S" at the end.
- SB19 Official Color is Sky Blue.
- SB19 Official Greeting is "Get in the zone, Break! Hi, we are SB19!".
- Gained a lot of attention after they released the Dance Practice of their song "Go Up" in their official youtube channel.
- First ever Filipino and Southeast Asian Act to be nominated in the Billboard Music Awards for the Top Social Artists category at the year of 2021.
- Their inspiration as a group is BTS (A K-pop boy group).
- They train their vocals and dance ability, 9 hours each day with only a 1-day break each week.
- They practice the choreography 1000 times before releasing the music video of their songs.

ENDORCEMENTS/AMBASSADOR

- Samsung
- Pepsi
- KFC Meal
- Lazada
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Netflix
- TM
- Lucky Me
- Yoppoki Shop
- Mont Best
- Mulbit
- Acer
- Morris Garages
- Gcash
- Pizza Hut
- Selecta

COLLABORATION WITH OTHER ARTISTS

- The Juans
- Ben&Ben
- Ac Bonifacio
- BINI
- Niana Guerrero
- Regine Velasquez

SB19 Member's Profile:

🌭Pablo🌭

Stage Name: PabloBirth Name: John Paulo Bagnas NasePosition: Leader and Main RapperBirthday: September 14, 1994Zodiac Sign: VirgoHeight: 172 cm (58″)Weight: 58kg (127lbs)

Stage Name: Pablo
Birth Name: John Paulo Bagnas Nase
Position: Leader and Main Rapper
Birthday: September 14, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 172 cm (58″)
Weight: 58kg (127lbs)

Pablo Facts:

- First screen name is Sejun.
- He's from Imus, Cavite, Philippines.
- Education: Has a Bachelor of Arts in English degree from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- He trained the longest.
- His music inspiration is G-Dragon.
- His Filipino music inspiration is Loonie and Gloc-9.
- In the past, he worked as a call center agent in Real Estate and a data analyst.
- His Filipino celebrity crush is Nadine Lustre and Bea Alonzo.
- He love hotdogs.
- He currently has braces.
- He is the most romantic member.
- He used to be part of basketball varsity in highschool as the point guard.
- He loves sour food.
- He loves reading books.
- His favourite author is Neil Gaiman.
- His favourite book is Smoke and Mirrors.
- His favourite Korean food is Gungjatang.
- He is the main composer and writer of their songs.
- Pablos' ideal type: I want someone who is dedicated and very passionate about what they do. I want someone who is understanding because this industry will be taking up so much of my time.